repair
780 2 2018-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_n59xY57Q8IvT
lvl.1

United States

My Mavic 2 pro  ran into a palm tree in mexico.   The video shows the crash very leafy palm tree no avoidance alarm.   Needs some repair called dgi Thursday the 15th and was promised an email with shipping instructions..nothing has arrived.   I have friend traveling to US Tuesday and she wil take my drone and ship it to repair center.   But I have no info on where to ship it to.   I am in Mexico for 5 months on video shoot.   I will ship the drone to my home when fixed and have friend bring it back to Mexico.   However, I am running out of time to get it back the US.  I spoke to a DGI rep who said I would get the shipping info.   Nothing...does anyone know what I need to do?
Jim
2018-11-17
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

I think there is a 4 business day time frame before they send out shipping labels. I've seen a few others post waiting too, I know its something like that
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jim, sorry for the delay of the shipping label, please note that if you qualify for a return label, you will receive it within 2 working days, if not, you will also be informed by email.
Since your address in the case is Mexico, I will confirm with the team to see if you are qualified for the shipping label, and if you would like us to ship the drone to your home, it would be better to update the address to your home address timely.
2018-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules