Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky 5.5 Issue
782 4 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello all,
      I have just become the proud new owner of a Crystalsky 5.5 for my Mavic 2 Zoom

WOW.....Beautiful, even in full blown sun light....Best purchase of my life to be sure.

Ok so I have a strange issue and cant find a solution to which is really annoying me.

I popped my SD card from my M2 into one of the Crystalsky's slots and accessed it via 'Explorer'. I wanted to play one of my recorded video's
which was on the card to see how it looks on the screen.

It was recorded in 4K at 25fps as an MP4 using H.264 and around a 1min long.

So I hit play and yes it looks absolutely superb and plays as smooth as silk....THEN....after a small amount of time all of a sudden I get a huge
amount of TXT in colour white flashing on and off at about once every half a second, it's showing all sorts of tech info about the video.

I've looked all over to find a way of turning this info off but cant find nothing   

Anyone got any idea's whats happening   ????????

Following is a screenshot of the TXT flashing on and off while the video plays

Cheers
Paul

2018-11-18
Use props
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

2018-11-18
Use props
cinnabun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 812995 ft
United States

Its called video caption and here is a video after a quick search.. DJI GO 4 Video Captions
2018-11-18
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

Interesting........I learned something today
2018-11-18
Use props
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks cinnabun,

But....That doesn't explain while after a few seconds of the video starting to play these captions start flashing on and off

?????

Regards
Paul
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules