Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How I can download musics from websites?
2866 14 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bradmilton158
lvl.1

India

Hey,

Anyone can tell me how I can download music from websites? Is there any software by which I can do download.

Thanks
2018-11-18
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you need help finding royalty free music, then try the sites listed here:

Free music for your drone videos

These sites allow you to download the music as a file that can be later combined with your video using some type of video editor. If you also need a video editor, then you can find a list of commonly used video editors here.
2018-11-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

msinger Posted at 11-18 04:24

Thanks for the info, always very informative.
2018-11-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 11-18 04:24

Great info - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Our DJI Go 4 app has a music itself that you could use, however, if you wish to put your preferred music then you might need to use different software for editing the video with your music. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-18
Use props
bradmilton158
lvl.1

India

Thanks a lot all of you for spending your precious time to comment & help me.
2019-1-11
Use props
ssylca44
Captain
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi bradmilton158,
Search for websites that will let you download youtube video into your computer.
Cheers,
S.
2019-1-11
Use props
mendo
lvl.4

United States

Try DRmare Music Capture. Maybe it can help you.
2019-7-15
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
First Officer
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

I download my music from freemusicarchive.org
tons of royalty free music. You can listen to samples before you download, browse by genre, etc.
I go to the instrumental music part and do some listening. It takes a while to find stuff that is suitable for a drone clip, but the amount of material there is immense.
2019-7-16
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S Posted at 7-16 00:33
I download my music from freemusicarchive.org
tons of royalty free music. You can listen to samples before you download, browse by genre, etc.
I go to the instrumental music part and do some listening. It takes a while to find stuff that is suitable for a drone clip, but the amount of material there is immense.

I always manage to find something cool, but I really don't know how I do it. I find I like the material at soundimage.org so I look at his categories, Play a couple and say, "Oh, THIS one!"
2019-7-17
Use props
djiuser_WNDkylOx8Nac
New

United States

There are many recorders can help you download music from websites But some will have low quality as they are not well-designed. For your convenience, we'd recommend you to use the best lossless recorder DRmare Audio Capture for Windows to help you.
It records music automatically so it will save your time as well.
2019-8-2
Use props
djiuser_2cTtepwuGpqa
New

Since there are a wide variety of audio capture solutions in the market, it could be a tough task to select the best audio recording tool for website among them.

So I  downloaded and installed the top 10 best audio recorders and compared them one by one in the following aspects, including output audio quality, supported input formats, multi-track grabbing function, ID3 tags editing function, etc.

As a consequence, AudFree Audio Capture in the No.1 place, a full-featured audio grabber and converter with built-in audio capturing technology, helping you to records and download music automatically.
2019-9-28
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.1

China

Maybe you could try TunesKit Audio Capture, and I use it to record music from several streaming services. Then I mix it with Rekordbox for creating a new tune. Really charming.
2019-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

I use this to get free music off youtube - https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter
2019-11-21
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Julianelemann2 Posted at 11-21 03:49
https://en.eyeka.com/u/escapists
https://www.gapyear.com/members/evilwithin2/
https://www.spreaker.com/user/11758650

stop spam in this forum ,you are adviced
2019-12-17