4779 17 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

SoundCloud is a great place to go if you’re in search of unique royalty free music for your drone videos. Countless artists are posting new music tracks there daily. This guide will help you find unique music, ensure it’s really free to use, and show you how to give proper credit to artists that require it.

HOW TO: Find free music for your drone videos on SoundCloud

2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, Msinger. Thank you for sharing this information with us. This will help a lot of co-pilots here in DJI Forum. Thank you.
2018-11-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great info - thanks for sharing
2018-11-19
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Nice info !!
2018-11-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Useful information thanks for sharing
2018-11-19
Use props
Kevin Halle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1297612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great information, thanks for sharing.
2018-11-20
Use props
Donald Cassey
New

India

Anyone knows how to download these musics from SoundCloud? I was looking an app or website which can do the same.
2019-1-12
Use props
jackwales
New

India

Useful information,thanks for sharing.
2019-1-14
Use props
fans5f3ff45b
lvl.1

India

SoundCloud offers a wide range of media for the users. But then, i have faced minor issues with the subscriptions and site search
2019-4-13
Use props
shokoman
lvl.1

United States

Thank you! Soundcloud is a great service where you can find a lot of interesting music, especially the one that has not yet become popular. I really like their system, they made a music service as a separate social network. I really like it, I use it https://soundcloudgrow.com/ and develop my profile there.
2019-4-27
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for sharing.
I want to share another solution to download Cloudsound music.You can do this with a streaming audio recorder called TunesKit Audio Capture. It actually record Tidal songs into tracks, but the quality can be as good as the original ones, which makes it a downloader in a sense.Hope it helps.
2019-8-20
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

Thanks for your nice sharing! As to download SoundClound music free, I usually use DRmare Music Recording Software for Mac to get the music for offline using. It can detect and download the music for you automatically and with high audio quality. Then you can listen to the music offline without any restrictions.
2019-9-10
Use props
scofficial
lvl.1

India

Thanks msinger for sharing this guide. I will definately check it.
2019-12-14
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2019-12-15
Use props
kellyken
New

China

Thanks for your sharing!
When it comes to download music from SoundCloud, you could also give a chance to AudFree Desktop Audio Recorder. It can help grab SoundCloud music and download them for you in a faster speed. You can personalize the audios parameters before recording as you like. After that, you can get SoundCloud music for offline playback.
2019-12-27
Use props
blackshady
lvl.2

China

Is it me or the link is gone?
Anyway, Joyoshare Desktop Audio Recorder provides more customizable options, so that is my choice.
Also, they have a similar guide to give you a detailed tutorial on how to download music from SoundCloud free of charge.
2020-3-24
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

With the SoundCloud free account, you are able to listen to over 120 million audio tracks from SoundCloud. But you have no right to save songs for offline listening. But you could download SoundCloud music using a third-party tool like Audio Capture. Or you could use online SoundCloud music downloaders to get offline music.
2020-4-1
Use props
colemanjeffrey
New

Vietnam

Great information, thanks for sharing.
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules