1687 11 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to return my Drone back to BetBuy! I sent the flight log to Dji yesterday, real quick, I bought a Dji Mavic Pro and did all of the Firmware updates and I noticed this time it was taking a little longer then my last few times I have up firmware updates. I have owned 3 other Dji drones and the firmware updates never took this long so I knew there was a problem off the bat. Anyways, I calibrated the compass first and the IMU. So I manually launched the Mavic Pro and it started to hover as its supposed to - but for some odd reason, my bird started doing 360's as fast as the drone could go. It was pretty scary so I took a few steps back since I could only land it or go upwards on the remote controller. So I turned off everything, rebooted the app and turned everything on and relaunched the Dji GO 4 APP and I launched it and it did the same thing, hoovers at 3ft and started going into a 360 tail-spins so I took it back to BestBuy since this was my very first time ever flying this drone!!!! The other problem is I already bought a Dji Refresh package 1 day ago and I don't think I am going to be able to transfer it over to the new SN# ON my new Mavic Pro coming in this weekend.  

This is where i could use some help:
I am having trouble figuring out how to upload my flight log so I can post it on here!!!  

Let me know the easiest way to upload my flight log! Remeber, I don't have the drone or the remote b/c I had to take back to BestBuy.
I do have some flight log info on the Go 4 app but not sure how to upload it or download it so i CAN post it here on the Forum.

All you see on the Satellite picture is the aircraft which launches and marks its home point and I get a Green GPS for the go and boom the drone starts spinning n 360's.

2018-11-18
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can upload and view your flight log online here. See the instructions on that page.
2018-11-18
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Interesting and crazy at the same time.Glad you bought it at BB so you can get refund or different one
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi FLPilotShark, we apologize for what happened to your drone, please sync the flight records to the cloud and provide us your DJI account and the exact date, we will transfer to our engineers to see what is going on with the drone.
If BestBuy agrees to replace the drone, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the serial number of the old and new serial number and the proof of replacement, the team will help to transfer the DJI Care Refresh, thank you.
2018-11-18
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-18 18:07
Hi FLPilotShark, we apologize for what happened to your drone, please sync the flight records to the cloud and provide us your DJI account and the exact date, we will transfer to our engineers to see what is going on with the drone.
If BestBuy agrees to replace the drone, please send email to  with the serial number of the old and new serial number and the proof of replacement, the team will help to transfer the DJI Care Refresh, thank you.

Thanks for your speedy response! BestBuy took it back since the aircraft had malfunctioned so they took it right back and I will have the new one on Friday per UPS. I have a care packaged that I just bought for it and would liek to get that switch over to the new Mavic Pro that will be coming in towards the end of the week.. Anyway there is no way for you to to look up  the drones serial number since I have already taken back the drone to bestbuy for the excahnge?
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

FLPilotShark Posted at 11-19 11:04
Thanks for your speedy response! BestBuy took it back since the aircraft had malfunctioned so they took it right back and I will have the new one on Friday per UPS. I have a care packaged that I just bought for it and would liek to get that switch over to the new Mavic Pro that will be coming in towards the end of the week.. Anyway there is no way for you to to look up  the drones serial number since I have already taken back the drone to bestbuy for the excahnge?

Hi FLPilotShark, sorry for the inconvenience. We can only check the records of the serial number if you can provide it but we don't have access to get the serial number of the first unit purchased from BestBuy. Please don't forget to send email to djicare@dji.com as Mindy advised, this is for you to request to transfer the care plan from old to new drone. Thank you
2018-11-19
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-19 15:45
Hi FLPilotShark, sorry for the inconvenience. We can only check the records of the serial number if you can provide it but we don't have access to get the serial number of the first unit purchased from BestBuy. Please don't forget to send email to  as Mindy advised, this is for you to request to transfer the care plan from old to new drone. Thank you

Thanks, I am working with someone from Dji now!
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FLPilotShark Posted at 11-20 03:54
Thanks, I am working with someone from Dji now!

Hope your concern will be sorted out soon.
2018-11-20
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-20 04:28
Hope your concern will be sorted out soon.

The only concern I have is getting my 3-day old care package switched over to the new drone that will be delivered tomorrow.Thank you for all of your help as well..

Regards,
FlPiotShark
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FLPilotShark Posted at 11-20 04:32
The only concern I have is getting my 3-day old care package switched over to the new drone that will be delivered tomorrow.Thank you for all of your help as well..

Regards,

No problem, the DJI Care team will help you out, you can always keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2018-11-20
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-20 19:26
No problem, the DJI Care team will help you out, you can always keep us updated if you have any further concern.

@Dji Mindy, I was able to switch over my dJI Care package successfully. I really appreciate all of the help from Djisadmins. I took out Spider1 for a nice 52-minute flight between two batteries and it went absolutely perfect!
What's the best option in order to charge your remote controller while you're out in the field?

2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FLPilotShark Posted at 11-22 10:26
@Dji Mindy, I was able to switch over my dJI Care package successfully. I really appreciate all of the help from Djisadmins. [view_image]I took out Spider1 for a nice 52-minute flight between two batteries and it went absolutely perfect!
What's the best option in order to charge your remote controller while you're out in the field?

Glad to know the DJI Care Refresh has been transferred and the drone flies well. It is recommended to charge RC with the included charger or use a data cable to connect from the micro USB port on the left side of the controller to the power source to charge it.
Once you fully charge it, it can be used for about 3 hours with the iOS mobile device, 1-2 hours with the Android mobile device.

2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules