Downloading videos
19500 16 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_d5zZz7H5pPuv
lvl.1
United States

Took some pics and videos on my Mavic Air tonight. I tried to download them to my phone it wouldn’t allow me to instead it says this. Download failed only jpeg and H.264 videos. Please help
2018-11-18
Use props
cvaughan108
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187572 ft
United States

I have had a similar error before.  To be completely honest, the best way to retrieve the pictures and videos off the drone is using a hard connection like a SD reader on a PC or via USB Cable.  What kind of phone are you using?
2018-11-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Put the micro SD card into an adaptor and import the files directly from the card.
2018-11-19
Use props
4WDaus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Try using compatibility (instead of highly efficient) mode on your camera setting if using iPhone. That may help
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? For the mean-time I would recommend getting the files from your SD card to your computer then you could transfer it to your mobile device. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-19
Use props
djiuser_d5zZz7H5pPuv
lvl.1
United States

cvaughan108 Posted at 11-19 12:13
I have had a similar error before.  To be completely honest, the best way to retrieve the pictures and videos off the drone is using a hard connection like a SD reader on a PC or via USB Cable.  What kind of phone are you using?

iPhone X!!
2018-11-20
Use props
djiuser_d5zZz7H5pPuv
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the responses guys!!!
2018-11-20
Use props
djiuser_d5zZz7H5pPuv
lvl.1
United States

4WDaus Posted at 11-19 13:23
Try using compatibility (instead of highly efficient) mode on your camera setting if using iPhone. That may help

Where would I do that at
2018-11-20
Use props
4WDaus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

Settings, camera, formats, “most compatible”
2018-11-22
Use props
fans810ef617
New
Flight distance : 2513 ft
Denmark

hey guys
I have the same problem. It is even though the video (under info) tells that it is H.264.

2019-1-21
Use props
Scotty Shep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136168 ft
Finland

some phones and iPads only will except high as 1080, i have a iPad mini 4 and will not transfer high resolution photos of videos at 4k. only record at 4k if transferring onto a computer. if this little bit of info helps
2019-1-21
Use props
rhtorgy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57090 ft

I think this method will work.   I recently bought an iPAD Mini 5 and could not download my videos from the drone either.  My errors are same as above.  

While on the playback screen of the DJI Go 4 app where I could see all the pics and videos on the SD Card I chose one of the videos to select it.  I then clicked on the "SHARE" option in the upper right corner and it brought up a screen where I could see the first frame of the video and two options where I would like to store the video.

On the bottom of the screen are a bunch of round options.  I clicked on the far right circle with three dots.  That brought up the option to "SAVE VIDEO" and it allowed the video to load to the iPAD Mini 5.  Exit using the < in the top left.

I confirmed this method with three other videos I had taken earlier.  They are all now on my iPAD Mini 5.

Good luck to all.  I truly hopes this helps.    (I am sorry I cannot speak for other devices than the Mini 5 though I would suspect they are similar)

Rich
2019-9-25
Use props
kosmelnikov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634098 ft
  • >>>

Try to download free 'Sync for DJI' app on your phone. This app allows work with any video types (4K or H.265) and RAW photos. Also the app can trim any video file before download one.
2019-9-27
Use props
djiuser_m1LJbOXLJ02O
New

France

Hi guys! I've got the same problem... Any solutions?
(sorry it's in french, but it's the same error)
2020-4-7
Use props
djiuser_l8fAbzIcF4FS
lvl.1

United States

Having the same problem with my Air 2, when I get ready to download it says it can't because its better than 1080P, can someone help.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_B7sEfW5QIMf9
New

Hong Kong

I have ever used a powerful video downloader software - 4kFinder, which is a professional video downloader. Just use 4kFinder to analyze video download links and start to download video, it can help you download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Videobash, Vine, Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
4kfinder.com

2020-9-1
Use props
djiuser_Vev9jDR5Buy2
New
Flight distance : 17507 ft
United States

When I record a video on my dji mini 2 and download it to my phone it cuts it in my phone and on the sd card
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules