Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P2V+ Range Extender System Light flashes
1792 4 2015-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nubi
lvl.1

Canada

Phantom turned on, slow green rear leds .... the range extender system light flashes intermittently.  range extender icon on iPod red and 10% .... can someone please identify what is going on.   Have always had black screen have never seen white screen for FPV.

THanks
2015-6-3
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The icon and battery indicator in the app would suggest that the range extender needs charging.
Are you charging it correctly ? Leaving it on charge until the LED goes Green ?
The first charge can take over 4 hrs.
2015-6-3
Use props
roy
First Officer

United States

If you have a USB cube that is a 2amp cube it will help charged get times. Charge up the extender. Have fresh batteries in the RC unless it's a version3.0 the charge it up full to. And before flying have a fully charge battery in the Phantom. I would make this part of my pre flight checklist. Have you done the calibrations of the IMU, RC And compass yet? What bird are you flying?
2015-6-4
Use props
nubi
lvl.1

Canada

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-6-4 13:10
The icon and battery indicator in the app would suggest that the range extender needs charging.
Are  ...

Yes John, have been charging it up fully ..... the last couple of times I noticed the system (G) led flickering and going off and on.  Always thought that in the past it would stay on steady GREEN.  Anyway have it on charge, as we speak, and we will see where that takes us.  

Thanks John for your response
2015-6-4
Use props
nubi
lvl.1

Canada

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-6-4 17:33
If you have a USB cube that is a 2amp cube it will help charged get times. Charge up the extender. H ...

Thank you for your response Roy. .... Running with a 2 Vision + with Ver 3 Remote Controller, so have the internal battery. Have been pretty religious about a good charge in the Smart Battery, would charge the RC battery when it would indicate 50% discharge and the Range extender periodically prior to the Red Battery led turning on.  As I am still trying to resolve the FPV Black screen problem so haven't gotten too concerned about the compass yet
2015-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules