Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Ronin MX rotating violently
2183 3 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MbengNgassa
New
Cameroon

I have owned the DJI for close to 6 months now and until now I have not been able to use it.  I just posted a video today of the problem in afford to repair it myself as I live in Cameroon.  The Ronin MX worked 3-4 times as I would use it to practice at home.  One morning I turned it on and it just started spinning out of control.  here is the video :

I have updated all the firmware, reset to default, connected to my computer, thumb controller everything I can think.  it only stays calm when I kill the motor on the dji Assistant on my computer.

Please it there anything I can try short of sending it back to the states for repairs?  I live it Cameroon and it's extremely expensive to do so.

2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MbengNgassa, sorry for the troubles with Ronin-MX, may I know if you balanced the axis? Did you try the system calibration and Auto Tune?
2018-11-20
Use props
Diego9
lvl.1
Brazil

eu estava com um ronin com o mesmo problema, resolvi depois que eu troquei uma instalação ... estava com defeito.

o meu e Ronin!
2019-1-4
Use props
juniorguajirohotmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1332139 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Diego9 Posted at 2019-1-4 17:14
eu estava com um ronin com o mesmo problema, resolvi depois que eu troquei uma instalação ... estava com defeito.

o meu e Ronin![view_image]

Onde você comprou este cabo?
2020-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules