Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ISO / Shutterspeed - C1/C2 Button
971 5 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBernd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297694 ft
Germany

Hello,

I updated my mavic to the last firmware and i updated the dji go 4 app to the latest version.

the updates works fine. no problem.

But now i can´t setup preference for my C1 / C2 Button, to change ISO / Shutterspeed by pressing

this button and use the dial on the right of the remote.

everything works fine, till i installed the updates.

2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to set the camera setting into shutter speed priority? Please let us know on the latest progress for further help.
2018-11-19
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 11:17
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you manage to set the camera setting into shutter speed priority? Please let us know on the latest progress for further help.

Yes, i´m working in manual mode. normaly i could toggle betwenn iso and shutterspeed. but i can´t apply thsi function to the button anymore. there is no choice available in the preferenc settings.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MrBernd Posted at 11-20 10:30
Yes, i´m working in manual mode. normaly i could toggle betwenn iso and shutterspeed. but i can´t apply thsi function to the button anymore. there is no choice available in the preferenc settings.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you were able to use this function before prior to the update, correct? What are the version of your DJI GO 4 app and the model of your mobile device? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-22
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

Yes Everything works fine till i installed the last Firmware and dji go4 app. Problem is only in my apple Device ipad air 2. My Android Device samsung s5 Is okay.  I can configure the Button and toogle over C1 between iso and shutter.
2018-11-22
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

MrBernd Posted at 11-22 11:25
Yes Everything works fine till i installed the last Firmware and dji go4 app. Problem is only in my apple Device ipad air 2. My Android Device samsung s5 Is okay.  I can configure the Button and toogle over C1 between iso and shutter.

This is the answer of the DJI Support.

Short Version.

This Function is no longer available in the new App.

DJI - You should tell your customers what you are changing about the app. then you can decide for yourself before doing an update if you want it or not.
DJI - what a stupid philosophy

You should

Ich habe Antwort von unseren Entwicklern zu Ihrer Anfrage.

Wie bereits vermutet, ist diese Funktion bei IOS Geräten nicht mehr verfügbar.

Wenn Sie ein Nutzer dieser Funktion waren, bedaure ich sehr das die App dieses Feature fir Sie nicht mehr bereit hält.
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules