Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S can't pair with Android App
13979 13 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julien31
lvl.1
France

Hi guys !
I've just received my Ronin S today, Since the first launch it won't appear on the Ronin Assistant app and Ronin App both on the last version of Android and iOs.
I've turned it off multiple times and still nothing change.. I'm able to see the gimball in the bluetooth setting on my phone but not in the app.
My devices are a Huawei P20 Pro and an iPad Mini 3.

Thanks.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi julien, sorry for the difficulties on connecting to Ronin-S, please check if the GPS has been turned on in your phone, all the access should be allowed when you installed the APP, if the issue persists, please re-install the APP.
2018-11-19
Use props
julien31
lvl.1
France

Thanks for you answer,
I already checked the forum for this problem, and tried to re-install the app, I also checked my gps on both of my devices, all the access are allowed to the app.
I tried a Factory reset but no improvement I'm still stuck.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

julien31 Posted at 11-20 01:08
Thanks for you answer,
I already checked the forum for this problem, and tried to re-install the app, I also checked my gps on both of my devices, all the access are allowed to the app.
I tried a Factory reset but no improvement I'm still stuck.

Can you please connect Ronin-S to DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 in your computer to update the firmware? Once it's done, please try again to see if the Ronin-S can be searched in the APP, if there is no luck, please provide us the following info:
1. The serial number of Ronin-S.
2. The system version of your mobile device.
3. The version of the APP and firmware.

2018-11-20
Use props
julien31
lvl.1
France

I already did it to activate the gimbal since it was my only option to activate it, so I did it the update.
Everything was up to date but I found a solution so if other people are in the same trouble than me I just :
1. Update the Gimbal to the latest version
2. I downloaded the apk of the ronin android app v1.0.0
3. I paired the app with the gimbal which was detected instantly
4. Update the app using the Play Store
5. Relaunch the app and my ronin was still into the recognized device
6. Enjoy

Hope this will help some of you who had the same problem than me
2018-11-21
Use props
djiuser_eLpsNtu86grE
New
United States

julien31 Posted at 2018-11-21 00:11
I already did it to activate the gimbal since it was my only option to activate it, so I did it the update.
Everything was up to date but I found a solution so if other people are in the same trouble than me I just :

I downloaded the apk and it worked, thanks!!
2019-2-16
Use props
ashp
New

United Kingdom

Tried all this and no luck. Driving me crazy. The app just keeps saying it can't find any ronin s although my phone (one plus 6) can see the ronin's bluetooth . Any other ideas??
2019-2-20
Use props
djiuser_x5OIqcRiPwaE
New

Australia

julien31 Posted at 2018-11-21 00:11
I already did it to activate the gimbal since it was my only option to activate it, so I did it the update.

Hey Julien31,
How did you download the apk?
2019-2-20
Use props
julien31
lvl.1
France

djiuser_x5OIqcRiPwaE Posted at 2-20 16:06
Hey Julien31,
How did you download the apk?

Hey !
Here's the link : https://apkpure.com/dji-ronin-assistant/com.dji.gimbal/download/6-APK?from=versions%2Fversion
2019-2-20
Use props
julien31
lvl.1
France

ashp Posted at 2-20 10:25
Tried all this and no luck. Driving me crazy. The app just keeps saying it can't find any ronin s although my phone (one plus 6) can see the ronin's bluetooth . Any other ideas??

Did you tried with this version of the Android app : https://apkpure.com/dji-ronin-assistant/com.dji.gimbal/download/6-APK?from=versions%2Fversion
2019-2-20
Use props
Morlader
New

United Kingdom

I am having trouble connecting my Samsung to my Ronin - it says it is paired but cannot find a bluetooth device from the app.
2019-3-23
Use props
Morlader
New

United Kingdom

Morlader Posted at 3-23 01:55
I am having trouble connecting my Samsung to my Ronin - it says it is paired but cannot find a bluetooth device from the app.

Android version 4.4.2
2019-3-23
Use props
photoJudy
lvl.1

United States

I had the same problem, the bluetooth on the Ronin S was dead, returned it and got the RSC2 instead, connected first try
2020-10-28
Use props
djiuser_14WHDiu8bk4g
New

Iraq

I have a problem with ronin rsc2. It's not paired with the mobile because of Bluetooth, the device doesn't exist, please solve this problem as soon as possible
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules