Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Naza V2 crashing on landign
1155 3 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gtownfoster
New

United States

Hello,
I have a Naza v2 with an f450 frame and E305 motors. My drone flies fine for as long as I want to keep it in the air but the problem comes when I land it. When I land it even remotely hard on a hard surface it will flip over and start freaking out and I can't stop the motors unless I unplug them. There doesn't seem to be any errors with my controller. Can someone please help.
Thanks.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Gtownfoster, just to verify, does the issue appear in every flight? May I have a short issue video for better assistance? Thanks in advance!
2018-11-20
Use props
Gtownfoster
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 04:18
Hi Gtownfoster, just to verify, does the issue appear in every flight? May I have a short issue video for better assistance? Thanks in advance!

It has happened in every flight except for three and I don't have a video of it because I broke all my propellers.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gtownfoster Posted at 11-20 06:43
It has happened in every flight except for three and I don't have a video of it because I broke all my propellers.

That's ok. You may check whether the left stick can be toggled to the bottom or operate CSC to see whether the motor can be stopped. If both do not work, you may try to calibrate the RC.
2018-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules