Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Station (For TB50) Release Notes
1022 5 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2018.11.20
  • DJI Battery Station: v1.0.0.37
  • Internal Battery: v1.0.0.71
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Battery Station: v2.0.0

What’s New?
  • Batteries can now be updated via the Battery Station (in charging status only). Press "Menu" and select "Battery Update".
  • Fixed an issue with the overcurrent protection that occasionally caused the fan stalled.
  • Fixed an issue in Quick mode where there was no beep when all the batteries were fully charged.
  • Optimized the algorithm of the charging time.

Notes:
  • DO NOT update the batteries when the Battery Station is in discharging status.
  • Ensure that the battery level is more than 30% before updating the battery firmware.
  • The batteries can only be updated when the firmware version is lower than the Battery Station's firmware version. A prompt will appear on the Charging page when an update is available.

2018-11-19
Use props
jdmagoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 789545 ft
Australia

It appears this has the same FW version number to what was released back on the 21st September. When I plug my battery station into assistant there is no new FW.
Are the release notes and version number wrong?
2018-11-20
Use props
Tibopix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1644690 ft
Canada

I didn't know we could do that, very useful, thanks!
2018-11-23
Use props
fansfe65cb06
lvl.1

United States

I'm attempting to update the case's battery update file to 1.0.0.84 (going to be using TB50's for M200's) - Is the firmware update file included in the Battery Station firmware and not possible of independently being updated?

2-24 16:40
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1750995 ft
Canada

fansfe65cb06 Posted at 2-24 16:40
I'm attempting to update the case's battery update file to 1.0.0.84 (going to be using TB50's for M200's) - Is the firmware update file included in the Battery Station firmware and not possible of independently being updated?

Nope;
The firmware of the Charge Station has embedded firmware for batteries.  You get what ever the latest version of battery firmware is embedded into the stations firmware.

Its a  problematic approach, making battery firmware management very difficult.  I would say that Battery station as a tool to manage firmware is not really a good option.

2-25 15:35
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1408642 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansfe65cb06 Posted at 2-24 16:40

based on the information I have the DJI battery station will only work with TB50 batteries for the Inspire 2 and the latest FW is .071 for the I2.

Rich
2-26 20:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules