Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
If it aint broke dont break it
123Next >
3202 110 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 10:31
I have said why I had this second account,

''why'' was dispelled with fact we all got same DJI Email; coupled with your attempts to SPIN, Twist, and Deny your way out past the dispelled ''why''.

Is that the same as voting in polls that you don’t have the aircraft . LMAO

You still haven’t answered the question.
2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:28
You didn’t answer the question , I’ll put it another way to you.
Would you not think it’s more than coincidental that two people from different time zones sign in here at almost exactly the same time everyday for two weeks, just answer the question.

Burden of PROOF is on you!
2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:34
Is that the same as voting in polls that you don’t have the aircraft . LMAO

You still haven’t answered the question.

I have said why I had this second account.jpg

Proof that hallmark007 setup his admitted Highking account to Rig Polls (aka Abuse).

2018-12-4
Use props
Vendex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

No way, many of us is waiting for new features and they come with updates.
2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 10:35
Burden of PROOF is on you!

Just so everyone is clear, one I never mentioned anything to HT about people signing in at the same time, I did however mention it to someone else. I have been plagued by this guy for 11 months now, because I dissagreed with him saying Drone photography was not real photography, yes as simple as that.

What I’m posting below may just be the biggest coincidence known to man, or something else, two people with exactly the same problems with their aircraft, two people who spend their time here trying to cause as much consternation as they can, two people who spell the same words wrong, two people who express themselves to know everything about technology and everything else. He asked for proof of times and dates and below you can see how these two people sign in almost at the same times each day , times days and dates are all there, so I will leave it up to whomever to make up their own minds on how this is possible.

2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 10:45
[view_image]

Proof that hallmark007 setup his admitted Highking account to Rig Polls (aka Abuse).

Regarding this account. Personal message I have sent to administrator here.
2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:54
Just so everyone is clear, one I never mentioned anything to HT about people signing in at the same time, I did however mention it to someone else. I have been plagued by this guy for 11 months now, because I dissagreed with him saying Drone photography was not real photography, yes as simple as that.

What I’m posting below may just be the biggest coincidence known to man, or something else, two people with exactly the same problems with their aircraft, two people who spend their time here trying to cause as much consternation as they can, two people who spell the same words wrong, two people who express themselves to know everything about technology and everything else. He asked for proof of times and dates and below you can see how these two people sign in almost at the same times each day , times days and dates are all there, so I will leave it up to whomever to make up their own minds on how this is possible.

That is your so-called PROOF?   You think times shown by a members Avatar are last Login times!

The time shown is a count up timer.  Counting up from last time the member has created a Thread, posted a Reply, Voted in a Poll, sent a Private Message, etc.
It is time DJI Forum system last saw participation activity by member.

hallmark007, you just p0wn'd yourself again!

2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:57
[view_image]

Still does not change fact you ab(used) your highking account to Pat yourself on back, among other things.

Highsking_Back-Pats_Hallmark_2018-09-07 at 4.21.04 PM.jpg

2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 11:18
Your a loser, you’ve had your proof you will do anything to squirm your way out of this you will notice that in all of those postings except 2 DD never posted he just showed up he never put up a thread,

Now for the last time I’ve shown you all the proof, I think the fact you were able to quote verbatim a personal message I didn’t send to you convinced me what’s going on here.

Only reason you will ''report all''; is in hopes of having it all deleted to keep people from seeing you p0wn'd yourself!

You thought last seen activity count up timer was last Login in time!  
Thanks hallmark007 for giving me major Laughs!  
2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 11:28
Only reason you will ''report all''; is in hopes of having it all deleted to keep people from seeing you p0wn'd yourself!

You thought last seen activity count up timer was last Login in time!  

Wait till I start posting what your saying to yourself with DD,
THE TROLL HAS BEEN FOUND OUT, YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE NO ACTIVITY ON THE DD ACOUNT NO CHANGE IN POINTS EXCEPT SIGNING IN POINTS. THEY SAY GIVE SOMEONE ENOUGH ROPE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL HANG THEMSELVES, YOUR HUNG DRAWN AND QUARTERED.
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-4 09:39
Think about what you just wrote and you will see how stupid it is

its only stupid because you are not smart enough to understand it

pretty much every country has its own laws as it regards to SUAV operations

most every insurance underwriter has again, its own bylaws

etc, etc

my point being is that, broadly, MANY (not all) operators or SUAV for one reason or another are compelled to have to upgrade their firmware to either be in compliance with laws and or insurance..

now ... understand...
2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 11:33
THE TROLL HAS BEEN FOUND OUT, YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE NO ACTIVITY ON THE DD ACOUNT NO CHANGE IN POINTS EXCEPT SIGNING IN POINTS. THEY SAY GIVE SOMEONE ENOUGH ROPE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL HANG THEMSELVES, YOUR HUNG DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

I would ward other members to keep away from these two I've been trolled for 11 months now.

2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

Just so everyone is clear, one I never mentioned anything to HT about people signing in at the same time, I did however mention it to someone else. I have been plagued by this guy for 11 months now, because I dissagreed with him saying Drone photography was not real photography, yes as simple as that.

What I’m posting below may just be the biggest coincidence known to man, or something else, two people with exactly the same problems with their aircraft, two people who spend their time here trying to cause as much consternation as they can, two people who spell the same words wrong, two people who express themselves to know everything about technology and everything else. He asked for proof of times and dates and below you can see how these two people sign in almost at the same times each day , times days and dates are all there, so I will leave it up to whomever to make up their own minds on how this is possible.

if you are trying to imply that I am hedge trimmer or hedge trimmer is me.. you are barking up the wrong tree...

actually I don't think all your dogs are pulling in the same direction.... you are really paranoid...

I think its just two .. among many given the PMs I get from others. of people on this board that flat out just don't like you

2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark 007 Posted at 12-4 12:18
Tell me how ye two seem to sign in at the same time or can you, tell me how HT knows what’s in my PM how ye manage to spell the same words wrong.
And just to add to that, how both of ye have the same problems with AC, have the same problems with dji, both of ye afraid to put up logs for exact same reason, both of ye show no mileage and both of rant exactly the same way.
Maybe you could answer above proof of signing in at almost exactly the same time yet according to HT ye live in different time zones, I would say a lot of coincidence there as your captain is trying to squirm out of it. Don’t take people for fools you and your lackeys can PM each other like women down at the shops, but you have made fools out of a lot of people, but I’m not one.

probably because he and I think alike .. and if I ever met him I would buy him a beer where as if  I ever bumped into you.. well use your imagination...

I have no idea where you are getting this login stuff nor do I care...

hedge trimmer and I don't have the same aircraft in our profile and only that can come from DJI records now really.. go off and find a good shrink you nut....

2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 11:40
I would ward other members to keep away from these two I've been trolled for 11 months now.

I have been on this board only since the end of september .... nut

I have not been trolling you... you have been going out of your way to bug me thinking I am someone else you have been fighting with for almost a year... nut

I find it just more than a bit creepy that you have been keeping screen grabs of my profile for what looks like weeks... nut  stalker unhinged lunatic...

oh.. and near as  I can tell .. that time under the avatar is a time since that post not since a login .. whatever.. nut

what a sociopath..
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 11:33
THE TROLL HAS BEEN FOUND OUT, YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE NO ACTIVITY ON THE DD ACOUNT NO CHANGE IN POINTS EXCEPT SIGNING IN POINTS. THEY SAY GIVE SOMEONE ENOUGH ROPE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL HANG THEMSELVES, YOUR HUNG DRAWN AND QUARTERED.

still here nut...

good luck getting my account shut down because unlike your unhinged conspiracy theories.. it will take the admins on this board about 2 minutes to figure out the accounts are not linked to the same IP address

I hope they permanently ban you ... then what will you do with yourself in your mothers basement.. more pocket pool I suspect... friendless jerk

please.. please .. write the admins with your paranoid drivel .. fool
2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 12:39
I have been on this board only since the end of september .... nut

I have not been trolling you... you have been going out of your way to bug me thinking I am someone else you have been fighting with for almost a year... nut

You have been trolling me with this account since you opened it,

You still can explain the coincidence of living in different time zones but managing to sign it at exactly the same times for 14 days in a row.
You still haven’t explained why you were a complete ignorant fool commenting on someone’s posting of a video, but I suspect that’s because you are ignorant, all those times above were emailed to me by another concerned member, and other members have been informed about both of ye, you are here to destruct,you started again on this thread, but just like yourself HT, you can’t leave well alone.

Now both of ye stop trolling me.
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 12:51

You still can explain the coincidence of living in different time zones but managing to sign it at exactly the same times for 14 days in a row.

how can both of us stop if we are the same guy..

and why would I troll you from first joining .. if I have no idea who you are.. oh right because you were  a jerk from the start and have been riding my .... since I joined thinking I am someone else...

CLOWN
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 11:40

2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

Wow, someone hand hallmark007 his Ritalin fast please?!?! This guy is SERIOUSLY losing it!!!

@DJIPanda, can you please ban this guy? This is all he does, makes a fool of himself and hijacks threads of others! He did the same to my thread some months ago about the Mavic Air, and made the thread 17 pages long, with 10-12 of it being his garbage drivel!
2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Just so everyone is clear, one I never mentioned anything to HT about people signing in at the same time, I did however mention it to someone else. I have been plagued by this guy for 11 months now, because I dissagreed with him saying Drone photography was not real photography, yes as simple as that.

What I’m posting below may just be the biggest coincidence known to man, or something else, two people with exactly the same problems with their aircraft, two people who spend their time here trying to cause as much consternation as they can, two people who spell the same words wrong, two people who express themselves to know everything about technology and everything else. He asked for proof of times and dates and below you can see how these two people sign in almost at the same times each day , times days and dates are all there, so I will leave it up to whomever to make up their own minds on how this is possible.

OK, this post honestly astounded me...

I'm not gonna say much, just that... WOW, you need to seriously stop, just STOP... You've hijacked yet another thread, posted meaningless screenshots, and have just gone off the deep end.
2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-4 13:36
OK, this post honestly astounded me...

I'm not gonna say much, just that... WOW, you need to seriously stop, just STOP... You've hijacked yet another thread, posted meaningless screenshots, and have just gone off the deep end.

Your friends hijacked it the one who keeps making a fool out of you.
I noticed you didn’t comment on the proof you are always looking for or is that a one way street for you and why do you feel the need to get involved every time.
2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 13:40
Your friends hijacked it the one who keeps making a fool out of you.
I noticed you didn’t comment on the proof you are always looking for or is that a one way street for you and why do you feel the need to get involved every time.

Actually you're the one that waltzed in here and spouted off to the OP, got called out, and lost your marbles...

Just, wow... That's my only word I can use for the likes of you...
2018-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-4 13:44
Actually you're the one that waltzed in here and spouted off to the OP, got called out, and lost your marbles...

Just, wow... That's my only word I can use for the likes of you...

I didn’t spout off to OP, and you will clearly see who offended OP, and he got a mouthful for it. Don’t be reading through your tinted glasses, he may be your friend but your his whipping boy.
2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 13:49
I didn’t spout off to OP, and you will clearly see who offended OP, and he got a mouthful for it. Don’t be reading through your tinted glasses, he may be your friend but your his whipping boy.

If Seinfeld was still on TV, you might make a good writer for Jerry's lines, cause you're a master at coming up with total FUD...
2018-12-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 11:39
its only stupid because you are not smart enough to understand it

pretty much every country has its own laws as it regards to SUAV operations

Total Nonsense
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

another very educated and enlightened response... care to elaborate

2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

lets add some more facts into the discussion

Here from the F A A

Other Requirements
If you are acting as pilot in command, you have to comply with several other provisions of the rule:
You must make your drone available to the FAA for inspection or testing on request, and you must provide any associated records required to be kept under the rule.
You must report any operation that results in serious injury, loss of consciousness, or property damage of at least $500.to the FAA within 10 days

what do you think the are going to look at..

if you are being inspected due to a violation (likely) and they determine.. in any way.. that not having the latest firmware and or NFZ database contributed .. your busted.. and its the govt.. they can say what they want, you have to appeal to the administrator in writing if you don't agree and you have to prove otherwise.. its not like criminal law..  I have been in real aviation and real aircraft my entire adult life and the F A A  isn't the worst of it...

Have an accident or incident that results in that 500 in damages.. now the N T S B roll in..

they will really go through your life, aircraft, procedures with a fine tooth comb.. and again.. they will try and hang you

look what they tried to do to Sullenberger and he SAVED everyone and NOBODY died yet they tried to blame him and CHARGE him for ditching into the river..

the rules in this game are changing rapidly and govt agencies are loosing their patients with the community

look at the guy that hit the army blackhawk near staten island last year...
it was a phantom .. helicopter was at 300' and the guy didn't check TFRs... TFRs.. what are they you say..

yeah ask most drone pilots what they are and you will get a blank stare.. as far as the pilot of the drone cared the dji app let him take off.. it must be ok.. wrong..

the TFRs have to be checked by real aircraft pilots before every flight.. the NTSB found the drone pilot at fault for the incident

I would show you my insurance bond clauses but.. hey.. you wouldn't be convinced anyway so why bother...
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

And to put your 'TOTAL NONSENSE' comment to bed once and for all..

from the F A A for 107 operations in the USA I present:

F A A Advisory Circular 107-2
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is amending its regulations to adopt specific rules for the operation of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) in the National Airspace System (NAS) through a final rule. These changes address the classification of sUAS, certification of sUAS remote pilots, and sUAS operational limitations. This advisory circular (AC) provides guidance for conducting sUAS operations in the NAS in accordance with Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) part 107.

.        7.2.2  Unscheduled Maintenance. During the course of a preflight inspection, the remote PIC may discover that an sUAS component is in need of servicing (such as lubrication), repair, modification, overhaul, or replacement outside of the scheduled maintenance period as a result of normal flight operations or resulting from a mishap. In addition, the sUAS manufacturer or component manufacture may require an unscheduled system software update to correct a problem. In the event such a condition is found, the remote PIC should not conduct flight operations until the discrepancy is corrected. 

Any time you ask DJI what color the sky is they tell you to update or upgrade or reflash the latest firmware..

what do you think their testamony at your trial will be:

We always recommend pilots fly with the latest firmware.. fly safe always ..
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

what .. no pithy retort... oh and by the way.. almost EVERY insurance policy in aviation states that if you are not operating with established regulations and guidelines.. ie not following the Advisory Circular regulation to update firmware .. you will be found to be operating outside your coverage...
2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 12:51

hallmark007 - You still can explain the coincidence of living in different time zones but managing to sign it at exactly the same times for 14 days in a row.
hallmark007 - all those times above were emailed to me by another concerned member

Still flaying a dead horse!  

Anybody here can verify that Time numbers you are whaling on about are NOT Login times.  A fact you should have picked up on, and checked out for yourself.  Before ever making such an ignorant and false accusation.  BTW: ''concerned member'' is either as ignorant as you, or played you for a Fool!

Questions for you hallmark007.

Why should anyone trust you when you can't man-up and admit you were wrong?
Why should anyone accept your advice when you don't even know difference between Login times and Last activity count-up timers?
Why should anyone listen to you when you don't even bother to check stuff out, before making proclamations?

2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 15:48
And to put your 'TOTAL NONSENSE' comment to bed once and for all..

To play devil's advocate here... Perhaps the OP isn't located in the US, and where he is the rules are different?

In all seriousness now, even here in Canada, we have similar insurance requirements if flying with an SFOC for commercial purposes, and I do believe insurance providers have similar stipulations for UAV operation and maintenance.

People always LOVE to spout off thinking they know better, but even when they're informed of their error, they don't think they're in error, never fails. Just look at hallmark007!
2018-12-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:57
[view_image]

Yes, regarding your Highking account and your original claimed 'why'.  

With your original claimed 'why' being nothing more than a generic DJI email warning people to change their passwords.  Nothing about creating multiple accounts.

Care to explain?
Hi dji Panda, can I ask that you delete this account, this account was created by me when - I couldn't get into my main flying account, it was advised by dji Thor because I was prevented from flying, the account is not used and I would like it deleted please.

Comes down to you were Lying before with 'why' (most likely) OR you Lied to DJI Panda about 'why' you created Highking account.  Wonder how DJI Thor feels about being used?

Either way, you did LIE to DJI Panda with ''the account is not used''.   Proof has already been posted that you did use Highking account.
2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 15:48
And to put your 'TOTAL NONSENSE' comment to bed once and for all..

I think another reason why the OP originally created this thread is that, more frequently than it should, DJI has allowed fairly glaring, and potentially dangerous bugs to get thru beta testing and into production, causing previously well behaved drones to suddenly go bonkers, like the fiasco they had, and continue to have, with the Mavic Air after the 0400 release, and now even the 0500.

With the launch of the Mavic 2 line, DJI seems to be on a better QC trajectory regarding their firmware, so hopefully that will continue, which in turn should begin to re-instil confidence in pilots to want to install these updates in a more timely fashion, especially professional pilots who need to fly in accordance with any guidelines set forth in their country of flight. To think, a "professional" pilot like hallmark007 actually recommended not to update, that right there is but one of MANY reasons which prove his is NOT a pro in any way, and shouldn't be trusted on UAV advice.

Being an IT Sys Admin, I always, ALWAYS try to get people to keep their technology, whether iPhone's or Mac's / PC's, up to date with the latest patches in order to ensure device and data security. Yes, updates can break things if not properly tested, no where as well exemplified as with the Windows 10 1809 fiasco continuing to unfold, but updates do serve an important function, and should NEVER be ignored.
2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 18:02
hallmark007 - You still can explain the coincidence of living in different time zones but managing to sign it at exactly the same times for 14 days in a row.
hallmark007 - all those times above were emailed to me by another concerned member

I think it's safe to say that, those who take the time to investigate hallmark007's post history on this board, of which there is sadly too much of, will come to the same conclusion many already have, that he is not to be trusted.

He's already been banned twice in the last 2 years for trolling, and has changed his story more times than I can count about his "professional" qualifications, both in public and in vile PM's to me.

Just keep reporting him, submit the feedback to DJI Panda, and hope he gets another ban so we can get some peace and quiet around here again.
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-4 18:40
To play devil's advocate here... Perhaps the OP isn't located in the US, and where he is the rules are different?

In all seriousness now, even here in Canada, we have similar insurance requirements if flying with an SFOC for commercial purposes, and I do believe insurance providers have similar stipulations for UAV operation and maintenance.

hence my original post to the ops original post..

which by the way I agree with.. we should not be guinne pigs.. but unfortunately SOME of us have to upgrade regardless

here is the initial replay the the op trolled with his 'makes no sense' statement

some people in some countries flying with certain certifications and as a requirement of some insurance companies MUST be running the latest firmwares or if in an accident they will be charged with not properly maintaining their aircraft, cited for pilot error or worse reckless operation and in the case of an incident or accident and and will be held responsible and denied insurance cover in many cases
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-4 18:48
I think another reason why the OP originally created this thread is that, more frequently than it should, DJI has allowed fairly glaring, and potentially dangerous bugs to get thru beta testing and into production, causing previously well behaved drones to suddenly go bonkers, like the fiasco they had, and continue to have, with the Mavic Air after the 0400 release, and now even the 0500.

With the launch of the Mavic 2 line, DJI seems to be on a better QC trajectory regarding their firmware, so hopefully that will continue, which in turn should begin to re-instil confidence in pilots to want to install these updates in a more timely fashion, especially professional pilots who need to fly in accordance with any guidelines set forth in their country of flight. To think, a "professional" pilot like hallmark007 actually recommended not to update, that right there is but one of MANY reasons which prove his is NOT a pro in any way, and shouldn't be trusted on UAV advice.

again.. for Professionals .. in most circumstances .. upgrading is unavoidable.

2018-12-4
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 19:02

Agreed, especially given what happened recently with the TR50/55 batteries! If ever there was a clear-cut case of both QC lapse in allowing that defective FW to get out the door, and then later the immediate need to apply the fix to allow the machines to get back into service legally, that was it!
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-4 19:20
Agreed, especially given what happened recently with the TR50/55 batteries! If ever there was a clear-cut case of both QC lapse in allowing that defective FW to get out the door, and then later the immediate need to apply the fix to allow the machines to get back into service legally, that was it!

Oh don’t try to bring too much sense into this conversation or this board certain parties just won’t stand for it
2018-12-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 19:02

That is very true - many insurance underwriters will require that the drone is being used in line with manufacturer instructions and that means being on the most up-to-date firmware for commercial operations to be fully covered. For rec. use it is very much down to the individual for non mandatory FW updates but for professional use you really need to check your insurance policy documents...
2018-12-5
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules