Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
If it aint broke dont break it
3196 110 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-4 18:02
hallmark007 - You still can explain the coincidence of living in different time zones but managing to sign it at exactly the same times for 14 days in a row.
hallmark007 - all those times above were emailed to me by another concerned member

You see clearly in the screenshots both times exactly the same.
You just posted that these times represented when members comment on posts or threads or polls, but what we see is no change in points except 5 points for signing in , in fact DD signed in for almost 10 days and never commented at all, proving your talking rubbish and squirming your way out again.

If you see no amazing coincidence in the screenshots and you see no coincidence that both of ye have been having almost the same problems both of ye spell the same words wrong, both of ye insist on trolling me then your delusional.

Maybe experiment with two people from different time zones and see can you come up with anyone over a consecutive period of 14 days with the same result, I think you have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Now as I said I’ll leave it up to members to make up their minds, some of them have come to me already, so they are not fools. Now move along and quit the trolling.
2018-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-4 18:52
I think it's safe to say that, those who take the time to investigate hallmark007's post history on this board, of which there is sadly too much of, will come to the same conclusion many already have, that he is not to be trusted.

He's already been banned twice in the last 2 years for trolling, and has changed his story more times than I can count about his "professional" qualifications, both in public and in vile PM's to me.

Talking out the side of your mouth again, I wasn’t banned from this forum twice. That makes you the big fat liar you are and it also says the level you will sink to get in with the bully boys.
Troll on.
2018-12-5
Use props
HendrikJB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Sound advice!!!
2018-12-5
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 08:16
so I suppose that when I come on a thread and make a productive comment .. with facts and  detail as I did today..

and hallmark in his infinite irritation .. follows me over here just to downgrade my post.. every post...

I'm just saying your (and a few others) attitudes towards other members haven't been too nice. But again I'm not here to argue over this :-) This thread has more or less become a discussion as to who is a troll and who is not.
2018-12-5
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

skyhighmedia Posted at 12-5 07:01
I'm just saying your (and a few others) attitudes towards other members haven't been too nice. But again I'm not here to argue over this :-) This thread has more or less become a discussion as to who is a troll and who is not.

I am nice until attacked by an unhinged lunatic that has been chasing me around the board for 2 months since i joined ... thinking I am someone else...

sure I may have posted a somewhat glib comment here or there.. its called sarcastic humor.. get a thicker skin or don't come out in public....

2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-5 02:51
You see clearly in the screenshots both times exactly the same.
You just posted that these times represented when members comment on posts or threads or polls, but what we see is no change in points except 5 points for signing in , in fact DD signed in for almost 10 days and never commented at all, proving your talking rubbish and squirming your way out again.

hallmark007 - You see clearly in the screenshots both times exactly the same.

Talk about one slow brained Troll.  If we both do anything nearly at same time, the Last Activty timers gets reset.  Maybe get your 'concerned member' to play with you testing timers.

hallmark007 - You just posted that these times represented when members comment on posts or threads or polls, but what we see is no change in points except 5 points for signing in

Timers are not points, points are not timers.  Best of my knowledge PMing somebody or looking at Threads does not get you points!  Not even sure you get points every single time you post.  And to best of my knowledge you only get Sign-in points once per day!  Thus, you are grasping a straws.

Now, when you have some Actual Real Verifiable PROOF that I have more than one Login ID - Report it to DJI Admins.  Feel free to post PROOF here so we can all get a good laugh!

(Not that they are going to do anything about it, since they allowed you to continued using Highking and have not deleted your hallmark007 account.)

Highking / hallmark007,  he's dead already!

2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

You mean like this...

2018-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-5 07:42
hallmark007 - You see clearly in the screenshots both times exactly the same.

Talk about one slow brained Troll.  If we both do anything nearly at same time, the Last Activty timers gets reset.  Maybe get your 'concerned member' to play with you testing timers.

Wow he does that PMing exactly the same as you, your a fraud and I have nothing more to say on the matter. You slipped up again.

Best of my knowledge PMing somebody or looking at ”

2018-12-5
Use props
skyhighmedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

This thread was originally about wether to update or not update firmware. The thread has gone way off topic...
2018-12-5
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

yeah.. except that wasn't me
2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-5 08:20
yeah.. except that wasn't me

Correct.  It was hallmark007 who has used crude names for people here.

Despite hm007's crude name calling, DJI has continued to give him a pass.

2018-12-5
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-5 08:24
Correct.  It was hallmark007 who has used crude names for people here.

Despite hm007's crude name calling, DJI has continued to give him a pass.

I love how he now trolls by sending a 'PRIVATE MESSAGE' than screen captures it and posts it.. perhaps we should start doing the same showing people the unhinged attacks this guy PMs us on a daily basis..

what are the EU rules on cyberstalking.. can I get our legal department to look into a digital restraining order on this guy or what?
2018-12-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 12-5 03:01
Talking out the side of your mouth again, I wasn’t banned from this forum twice. That makes you the big fat liar you are and it also says the level you will sink to get in with the bully boys.
Troll on.

You were banned once in 2017, and again this year, that's twice, that's not a lie...

Do everyone a favour, and leave!
2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-5 08:29
I love how he now trolls by sending a 'PRIVATE MESSAGE' than screen captures it and posts it.. perhaps we should start doing the same showing people the unhinged attacks this guy PMs us on a daily basis..

what are the EU rules on cyberstalking.. can I get our legal department to look into a digital restraining order on this guy or what?

This is from sometime back.  hallmark007 is essentially accusing me of  having hacked into his account.  

It was one of his many ' why 's for having set up his High(s)king account.
PM-about-Hacking.jpg
As you can see hall-King-007 is completely unhinged.  

He was sending me PM's under both his accounts.
And his buddy WatchBerger mistakenly sent me a PM that was meant to go to hallmark007.  Even after I posted WatchBerger's mistaken PM to me, hall-King-007 continued with his nuttery.   PM WatchBerger meant to send to hK0, was bragging about how he (W.B.) had just posted a reply supposedly getting Edison.  

2018-12-5
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-5 09:02
I love how he now trolls by sending a 'PRIVATE MESSAGE' than screen captures it and posts it.. perhaps we should start doing the same showing people the unhinged attacks this guy PMs us on a daily basis..

This is from sometime back.  hallmark007 is essentially accusing me of  having hacked into his account.  

Legal has given me the contact info for the Irish Garda for reporting harassment and stalking, evidently legal tells me the penalties are pretty stiff over there

if anyone wants their contact info PM me..
2018-12-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

Unfortunately this is what happens when hallmark007 enters the fray in many threads... It's usually fine when it's one of his threads where he shares photos and videos, but in MANY cases when he steps into another thread offering "advice" it quickly deteriorates, because people like myself and Deuce call him out for misinformation, which is a disservice to everyone in the UAV community. On very rare occasions his advice has merit, but I'd say 8/10 times its incorrect, and sometimes even dangerous.

I guess after years of dealing with characters like him, both myself and Deuce, and others here, just have very little tolerance for hallmark's kind.
2018-12-5
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-5 09:19
Unfortunately this is what happens when hallmark007 enters the fray in many threads... It's usually fine when it's one of his threads where he shares photos and videos, but in MANY cases when he steps into another thread offering "advice" it quickly deteriorates, because people like myself and Deuce call him out for misinformation, which is a disservice to everyone in the UAV community. On very rare occasions his advice has merit, but I'd say 8/10 times its incorrect, and sometimes even dangerous.

I guess after years of dealing with characters like him, both myself and Deuce, and others here, just have very little tolerance for hallmark's kind.

I can deal with and even expect and appreciate a back and forth.. and I learn something new every day.. but this guy has attacked and down voted about 90% of my posts from the get go, sends me PMs all the time, etc..

I was advised to give him a final written warning... the rest will be handled legally at this point I am done...
2018-12-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-5 08:29
I love how he now trolls by sending a 'PRIVATE MESSAGE' than screen captures it and posts it.. perhaps we should start doing the same showing people the unhinged attacks this guy PMs us on a daily basis..

what are the EU rules on cyberstalking.. can I get our legal department to look into a digital restraining order on this guy or what?

You know that one time, when he was sending me vile PM's, I finally had enough and posted screenshots of them to expose him, and he CHASTISED me for doing so, now he does exactly the same to others, talk about hypocrite to the extreme!
2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-5 09:19
Unfortunately this is what happens when hallmark007 enters the fray in many threads... It's usually fine when it's one of his threads where he shares photos and videos, but in MANY cases when he steps into another thread offering "advice" it quickly deteriorates, because people like myself and Deuce call him out for misinformation, which is a disservice to everyone in the UAV community. On very rare occasions his advice has merit, but I'd say 8/10 times its incorrect, and sometimes even dangerous.

It's usually fine when it's one of his threads where he shares photos and videos, but in MANY cases when he steps into another thread offering "advice" it quickly deteriorates,

Precisley why I started moving his & my ''''discussions'''' to one of his precious Threads.  (Something I should have done here, and still may do.).

See hall-King-007 does not care if he trashes someone elses thread.  But when it comes to his precious Threads, hall-King-007 almost immediately stops his Trolling and Trashing (in his own backyard).  He will try to post Troll & Trash replies in the orginal thread, but coping and pasting his reply into one of his Precious threads forces him to return to take a dump in his own backyard or quit his Troll Trashing.

2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-5 09:24
I can deal with and even expect and appreciate a back and forth.. and I learn something new every day.. but this guy has attacked and down voted about 90% of my posts from the get go, sends me PMs all the time, etc..

I was advised to give him a final written warning... the rest will be handled legally at this point I am done...

but this guy has attacked and down voted about 90% of my posts from the get go, sends me PMs all the time, etc..

You can partially blame me for down votes.  High-mark thought (and still does think) I am you.  His down voting of you was his twisted-paranoid way of attacking me.

2018-12-5
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-5 09:41
but this guy has attacked and down voted about 90% of my posts from the get go, sends me PMs all the time, etc..

You can partially blame me for down votes.  High-mark thought (and still does think) I am you.  His down voting of you was his twisted-paranoid way of attacking me.

thanks..  this thread has obviously highlighted that fact and through is own admission has stated numerous time here and on unwanted and uninvited PMs stuff about multiple accounts..etc..

its all becoming clearer but what is most disturbing is this guys whole attitude.. well rest assured I have kept all the records I need and have been advised how to proceed should it continue..

thanks for telling me though... appreciate it...

2018-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-5 08:42
You were banned once in 2017, and again this year, that's twice, that's not a lie...

Do everyone a favour, and leave!

When was I banned this year , BIG FAT LIAR TROLL , YOUVE BEEN CONTINUALLY WARNED TO STOP TROLLING, AND WHY BECAUSE YOUR A TROLL.
2018-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-5 09:02

Well you and your stooges managed to bully him off and ye continue to try bully people around here, you have been continually warned to stop your trolling so Now is the time to stop.

It’s extremely funny you have to sign out so as DD can sign in LMAO.
2018-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it’s time for the 3 stooges to quit trolling although is it two . They have to do everything together that’s what they call bullying .
2018-12-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 12-5 09:52
When was I banned this year , BIG FAT LIAR TROLL , YOUVE BEEN CONTINUALLY WARNED TO STOP TROLLING, AND WHY BECAUSE YOUR A TROLL.

OOOOO, all caps now, I'm so scared, good god you're pathetic.
2018-12-5
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

EdisonW1979 Posted at 12-5 10:04
OOOOO, all caps now, I'm so scared, good god you're pathetic.

How about come back and post when it's on topic?
2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-5 09:57
I think it’s time for the 3 stooges to quit trolling although is it two . They have to do everything together that’s what they call bullying .

You have repeatedly accused me (and others) of supposedly Trolling.  So be it.  You are now going to get Bitter Taste of your own.

Dumping your Troll-n-Trash into your own backyard.  Being you won't quit Troll-n-Trashing in other member's Threads.
2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

G_Sig Posted at 12-5 10:16
How about come back and post when it's on topic?

No need.  Migrating hallmark007's & Highking's Trolling to one of his own precious threads.
If he wants to continue, he can take a dump in his own Thread.
2018-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-5 09:47
thanks..  this thread has obviously highlighted that fact and through is own admission has stated numerous time here and on unwanted and uninvited PMs stuff about multiple accounts..etc..

its all becoming clearer but what is most disturbing is this guys whole attitude.. well rest assured I have kept all the records I need and have been advised how to proceed should it continue..

Not to ruin another thread, but you might refrain from the BS. You just posted you were a newbie to flying drones, but months ago you posted this. Your some piece of work USING THESE PRODUCTS FOR YEARS, SO WHY THE NEED TO LIE IN ANOTHER THREAD WOW.
2018-12-5
Use props
EdisonW1979
lvl.4
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 12-5 10:33
Not to ruin another thread, but you might refrain from the BS. You just posted you were a newbie to flying drones, but months ago you posted this. Your some piece of work USING THESE PRODUCTS FOR YEARS, SO WHY THE NEED TO LIE IN ANOTHER THREAD WOW.[view_image]

That's really rich coming from you, "you might want to refrain from the BS", when you spew more BS on here than anyone else!!!

And based on this "connection" of yours about Deuce's ownership length of DJI products, you're clearly out to lunch if that's your "proof", what a tool. All he states is he's flown 500,000 feet with the SPARK in a MONTH. The statement of "using these products for years" doesn't say "using DJI products for years", the guy has used other drones!
You're such a foolish little man...
2018-12-5
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you think you children can move to the playground to have your little scrap rather than bugger up this thread
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules