Unable to activate new Goggles.
799 1 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apny2nv1
New

United States

Just purchased a new pair of DJI goggles and I am having trouble activating them and updating firmware. I have a Mac running Sierra 10.12.6 and have a Phantom 4. I followed all the tutorials and watched the videos. I have downloaded the current DJI Assitant 2 V 1.2.4 but the Mac does not recognize the goggles. When I plug in the goggles, Assitant does not "see" the goggles. I also have a WIndows PC running windows 10 and same issue. I've tried different cables and still does not recognize them. The proper cable for this is the mini USB right? Or should I be using an HDMI cable to USB?
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi apny2nv1, we're so sorry to read the troubles. Just to verify, could the Goggles be powered on and the activation page popped up? If yes, you may try to reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 from the right page and restart all devices for double check.

For the USB cable, you may refer to the below tutorial video for confirming. If the issue remains, please kindly provide us with the SN, we'd like to check whether it can be figured out remotely, thank you!
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules