A few days and a few problems, Calibration and Focus wheel
505 4 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Angel Esteban
lvl.1
Spain

Hi,i have it a few days and i have some problems.
First, in the calibration, app always show in the test balace that pan "needs to be re-balance" ( i do eveything like the manual shows, but ... ) . A6500 with smallrig cage, micro rode and the 3 cables connected, stay in vertical tilt, 45º vertical tilt stay too, stay in depht tilt, stay in roll and stay in pan ) . Idea? I think because of that some movements are not perfect when i work with it.
Second, Is it normal that the focus wheel moves the zoom desperately slowly (A6500 and 18-105OSS with multi cable)?. it's frustrating, i have to move it round and round to move for example from 18mm to 19mm. The normal thing would be that it moved almost the whole zoom in barely a quarter or half turn softly, right?

Third, autofocus with trigger? dont work for me.

All of this, after pay 749€ for the gimbal and 19€ for the cable ...  crosses my mind to send it back.

Sorry for my english.

2018-11-20
Use props
DJI-Paul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41159547 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Run latest firmware update and download the app. We just released an update yesterday allowing you to set focus wheel speed.
2018-11-20
Use props
Angel Esteban
lvl.1
Spain

I´m going to try

2018-11-20
Use props
Angel Esteban
lvl.1
Spain

Hi again, now much better. In future updates maybe can add a couple of speed more to can choose. Thx
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Angel Esteban Posted at 11-20 03:12
Hi again, now much better. In future updates maybe can add a couple of speed more to can choose. Thx

Hi Angel. We're glad it works better now. Regarding your request, I'll forward this to our R&D department for future request. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules