Phantom 4 Pro Plus Glitching
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InceptioN15
lvl.1
Romania

Hello! I've had my Phantom 4 pro plus for a little over a month now. In this time, I atctually had it for one week because I had to sent it in to DJI for repairs because the camera was not sending the video feed to the remote, the status "No signal" was displayed and also I had acamera sensor error. I Just got it back a few days ago and it worked fine until today when I noticed some minor glitching that appeared both in the live feed and in the final video. I Have tried the drone, both with the card inserted and without it, thinking that maybe it was the sd card but the same result. Also, today, after one or two hours, I tried it again to see if it somehow magically fixed by itself and it got worse. Below is a video that I took a few minutes ago that shows exactly what is the problem.  How many times will I have to send this drone in to service so I can finally have a reliable product? Is there something I can do to fix this myself?

2018-11-20
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi
Can I please ask, is that video taken from the SD card or have you filmed your PLUS screen ?

If your SD card footage is clear, then you know the camera is fine etc.

If the video is from your remote video screen, then it can easily be interference withing the house from other devices/router/mains etc.
If so, go outside away from potential interference and move away from the aircraft several metres with your aerials correctly aligned.

Just a good test to try and break down where the issue is.
2018-11-20
Use props
InceptioN15
lvl.1
Romania

KEJ Posted at 11-20 09:14
Hi Can I please ask, is that video taken from the SD card or have you filmed your PLUS screen ?

It is taken straight from the SD card so I can show all of you that the glitchings shows even in the actual video.
2018-11-20
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

InceptioN15 Posted at 11-20 09:17
It is taken straight from the SD card so I can show all of you that the glitchings shows even in the actual video.

Ahhh!  ok - in that case, sounds like the Doctor is required.

And to state the obvious, have you tried a different SD card(formatted first) ?
2018-11-20
Use props
InceptioN15
lvl.1
Romania

KEJ Posted at 11-20 09:21
Ahhh!  ok - in that case, sounds like the Doctor is required.

And to state the obvious, have you tried a different SD card(formatted first) ?

No, I haven't. But I tried removing the SD Card to see if the card was the problem or not. Even with the card out of the drone, the glitching was still happening.
2018-11-20
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You appear to have a defective camera.    I would  send it back.
2018-11-20
Use props
InceptioN15
lvl.1
Romania

ALABAMA Posted at 11-20 10:09
You appear to have a defective camera.    I would  send it back.

I just tried to take the drone outside and the problem seems to be gone, could this have been an interference problem in my house, idk?
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May I know what SD card are you using? You mean this issue will not appear outside? If yes, then the issue might be due to interferences in your house. I would recommend flying in an open area first to see if the issue will persist. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-20
Use props
KEJ
lvl.4
United Kingdom

KEJ Posted at 11-20 09:14
Hi
Can I please ask, is that video taken from the SD card or have you filmed your PLUS screen ?

More than likely, thats why I suggested the test.
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules