Spark Activation and Warranty
2198 11 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kent Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25902 ft

Singapore

How can I check when my Spark was activated and when the warranty will expire?
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kent Drone. Let me help you with this issue. Can you please send me PM of the serial number of your drone for me to check. Thank you.
2018-11-20
Use props
Kent Drone
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-20 08:24
Hello and good day Kent Drone. Let me help you with this issue. Can you please send me PM of the serial number of your drone for me to check. Thank you.

email to you
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the quick reply. I will be checking this information you have given me. I will be sending you a reply notification as soon as possible.
2018-11-20
Use props
Harleyrick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29629 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Stephen. Can you also check my activation and end of warranty date of my drone? My drone is a Spark SN: 0ASUE7900101SB. Thank you.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Harleyrick Posted at 11-20 13:46
Hi DJI Stephen. Can you also check my activation and end of warranty date of my drone? My drone is a Spark SN: 0ASUE7900101SB. Thank you.

Hi Harleyrick, I sent you a personal message in regards to the information that you may need. Please see your inbox. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, please note we may help check the activation date, but the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, therefore, we will need the proof of purchase when the drone needs a repair service, thank you. GTScreenshot_20181121_113716.png
2018-11-20
Use props
Kent Drone
lvl.1

Singapore

" warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, therefore, we will need the proof of purchase when the drone needs a repair service".

I bought it from the 2nd hand market with the original receipt from DJI.  However, in the receipt, there is no serial number of the product but just shown the purchase of DJI Spark with price and date.  Is it the proof of purchase that you referred to.  

2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kent Drone Posted at 11-20 19:54
" warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, therefore, we will need the proof of purchase when the drone needs a repair service".

I bought it from the 2nd hand market with the original receipt from DJI.  However, in the receipt, there is no serial number of the product but just shown the purchase of DJI Spark with price and date.  Is it the proof of purchase that you referred to.

Hi Kent, thanks for the clarification. If it is a second-hand unit, it will be better to ask the previous owner to offer the original purchase invoice when he purchased the drone, this will save a lot of troubles. Hope this helps.
2018-11-21
Use props
djiuser_EFs6kA1WaaiA
New

France

Anyone can check my spark SN to see drone activation date ?
2018-11-22
Use props
Kent Drone
lvl.1

Singapore

djiuser_EFs6kA1WaaiA Posted at 11-22 12:48
Anyone can check my spark SN to see drone activation date ?

I believe so if he knows your SN.
2018-11-22
Use props
Rama Nathan
New

Malaysia

Can you assist me with warranty check for OASDE790B100RM
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules