Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How much weight from the sides?
730 5 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulysses
Second Officer
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

Does anyone know how much weight the Ronin S can hold on the sides mounting holes? Many people are mounting monitors and stuff, I plan to mount beyond that, a battery brick. So I'm curious to how strong the side mounts are. Or it just can hold small accessories like the focus wheel?
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ulysses, we do not have the related specs currently, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-11-20
Use props
Ulysses
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-20 20:12
Hi Ulysses, we do not have the related specs currently, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hey, Mindy. Thanks!

I would urge you to reply as quick as you can as I have a paid job tonight that I really need to use it. I searched all over the web and found nothing in this regard.
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ulysses Posted at 11-21 04:07
Hey, Mindy. Thanks!

I would urge you to reply as quick as you can as I have a paid job tonight that I really need to use it. I searched all over the web and found nothing in this regard.

Thanks for your patience, I have verified with our engineers that the weight of the extra accessory on the side mounting hole must be within 3KG. Please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-11-21
Use props
Ulysses
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-21 19:51
Thanks for your patience, I have verified with our engineers that the weight of the extra accessory on the side mounting hole must be within 3KG. Please let us know if you have further concern.

Great, Mindy! I'm really glad it can hold that much.

One last question that just came to my mind: Its 3Kg for each side, right? Total of 6kg if I would use both sides?
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ulysses Posted at 11-21 20:03
Great, Mindy! I'm really glad it can hold that much.

One last question that just came to my mind: Its 3Kg for each side, right? Total of 6kg if I would use both sides?

That is correct, 3Kg for each side.
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules