Phantom 4 RTK UI request
664 3 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JADaniello
lvl.1
United States

One thing I will say so far, I wish that the UI would not only give me RTK status updates (Fix, Float, etc.) The UI does not give me an idea of what Fix is defined as inside the software. Does fix = +/- .2 vertical? +/- .3? I have no way of knowing for sure. Also, could there be the ability to manually set my tolerances in the future? Meaning...I do not want the software to show 'fix' unless I am under +/-.2 vertical or maybe less? Most survey grade RTK Units and data collectors have this capability, and it is extremely valuable. How difficult could it be to implement this into the UI?
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JADaniello. Than you for sharing this request with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this request to our DJI R&D team for further development of this DJI Product. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-20
Use props
fanseddff4ca
lvl.2
United States

also we should be able to set what coordinate system we want to be in/ view and be able to view for example our camera elevation in NAVD88 or NAVD29 in real time. basically the stuff you can do with a topcon base rover tablet setup you should be able to do with the phantom
2019-1-9
Use props
fanscb9357c3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7402 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-11-20 11:55
Hello and good day JADaniello. Than you for sharing this request with us today. Rest assured that I will forward this request to our DJI R&D team for further development of this DJI Product. Thank you for your support.

Does anyone know if you enter the elevation of the base in ellipsoid or ortho height and what about the antenna height?  
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules