Intelligent flight menu in Pilot app
5802 42 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans318b80a5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26919 ft
Germany

I flew successfully my M2E using the DJI GO app, on the. Crystalsky,  including all IFMs, until I installed the latest firmware in October 2019. This firmware forbids all apps except Pilot to control the M2E. Why does DJI do this? Why artificially limit the capabilities of their expensive aircraft.? The M2E can fly all the IFMs as long as the app in the controller has the capabilities. It would be enough for DJI to allow in their next firmware the GO app to control the M2E and the customers would be happy. I hope that they listen to their customers.
2019-12-30
Use props
Ortopeet
New

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-21 18:55
Hi Simon, I'm so sorry that this feature is not available for Mavic 2 Enterprise yet. This has been reported to the designated team, they will review and revise the description soon. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Hi Susan,

Have just bought a Enterprise Zoom primarily for the beacon to use in dawn and dusk flying.
Can not find Intelligent flight modes on my Smart Controller in DJI Pilot
Surely I should be able to access these like with the Mavic Air?

2021-5-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ortopeet Posted at 5-5 19:36
Hi Susan,

Have just bought a Enterprise Zoom primarily for the beacon to use in dawn and dusk flying.

Hi, Mavic 2 Enterprise series do not support intelligent flight modes as the consumer drones supported.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules