824 6 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OsKArg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85479 ft

Argentina

Hi  DJI suport SUSSAN

I was commented our problems in SPARK RADIO CONTROLER  . this unit have a problem  and here We can film a video clip  
here the vido clip  about RC Spark >>>>>

Hi OsKArg, sorry for the late response as I just read your messages in PM. May I know what's your operation before the issue appears?
Could you upload a short issue video for better assistance? Thank you!
SUSSAN

dji-spark-parts-004-big.jpg
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi OsKArg, upon checking your video, I'm sorry that the issue cannot be figured out remotely, please kindly write an email to support@dji.com, the designated team will guide you the future steps.
Alternatively, you may contact the seller or local authorized dealers to send the unit in. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-11-21
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi OsKArg,

I assume the AC was power up, I also noticed the switch was on Sports, did you try the other way?
2018-11-21
Use props
OsKArg
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 11-21 01:58
Hi OsKArg, upon checking your video, I'm sorry that the issue cannot be figured out remotely, please kindly write an email to support@dji.com, the designated team will guide you the future steps.
Alternatively, you may contact the seller or local authorized dealers to send the unit in. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi  Sussan    I would like to Know .. the firts way of return to the old firmaware ,,, The problem start when  I have dowloaded  the last  RC SPAK firmaware ..  or  this was stoped ,, BUt never before  the  RC has some problems as this detailed ,, Please  send me the best way for  return to last  firmaware
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

OsKArg Posted at 11-24 11:15
Hi  Sussan    I would like to Know .. the firts way of return to the old firmaware ,,, The problem start when  I have dowloaded  the last  RC SPAK firmaware ..  or  this was stoped ,, BUt never before  the  RC has some problems as this detailed ,, Please  send me the best way for  return to last  firmaware

Hi OsKArg, for your issue, I'm afraid that it cannot be solved by refreshing firmware. Sorry about this. Therefore, I sincerely suggest you refer to the above and send the unit in for diagnosis.
2018-11-26
Use props
OsKArg
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 11-26 19:24
Hi OsKArg, for your issue, I'm afraid that it cannot be solved by refreshing firmware. Sorry about this. Therefore, I sincerely suggest you refer to the above and send the unit in for diagnosis.

Hi SUSAN     please  send me your data about DJI agent in our country Argentina  ANd  if He can operate on this diagnosis if you send me the  real calification .and phone numbers ,, Here I know representatives dealers but i need to know the best from you and these DJI agents in our country . Thanks  Oscar
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

OsKArg Posted at 11-27 16:20
Hi SUSAN     please  send me your data about DJI agent in our country Argentina  ANd  if He can operate on this diagnosis if you send me the  real calification .and phone numbers ,, Here I know representatives dealers but i need to know the best from you and these DJI agents in our country . Thanks  Oscar

We do not have an official service center in Argentina for now. Sorry about this. If you have friends in the United States, you may check whether they can help you send the unit in for service.
If not, please kindly ask the seller or local dealers help to send the unit in, thanks!
2018-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules