Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Will the app get updated to support new iPad Pro resolutions?
1067 9 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eww
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm using the new 11" iPad Pro and have black bars in the app. Is there any word on an update that will allow DJI Go 4 to support the new resolution? Sorry if this has already been asked but search on this forum returned nothing relevant!
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend using the 16:9 format on image size to see if you could get rid of black bars on your live feed. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-21
Use props
eww
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That's not what I mean - the app itself has black bars as it doesn't support the new resolution. Not the video feed, the actual app needs to be resized.
2018-11-21
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

You will probably have to change it on your device in screen settings to fit...
2018-11-21
Use props
eww
lvl.1
United Kingdom

You can't do that on iOS. The developer of the app needs to update the app to support the new screen resolution. If someone from DJI escalates this to whomever develops Go 4, they will know what I'm talking about.
2018-11-21
Use props
eww
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Attached a screenshot

2018-11-21
Use props
tdcsf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100833 ft
United States

I concur.  All DJI needs to do is submit a build against the 12.1 development SDK (and test).
2018-11-28
Use props
eww
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-21 11:26
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend using the 16:9 format on image size to see if you could get rid of black bars on your live feed. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Tony, any update on this? It's been nearly 2 months and there doesn't seem to be any progress? I'm not receiving replies from support. It's not really on, given the amount we paid for these devices that DJI isn't supporting a fairly simple request.
2019-1-10
Use props
EdisonW1979
First Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

I’m one of the people now using an iPP 11 as my main display, and having an app that doesn’t fully utilize this gorgeous device is becoming irritating, especially since it’s been several months since it was released.

Please update the app to support the new iPad Pro 11 and 12.9 screen sizes / designs ASAP.
2019-1-10
Use props
eww
lvl.1
United Kingdom

EdisonW1979 Posted at 1-10 12:57
I’m one of the people now using an iPP 11 as my main display, and having an app that doesn’t fully utilize this gorgeous device is becoming irritating, especially since it’s been several months since it was released.

Please update the app to support the new iPad Pro 11 and 12.9 screen sizes / designs ASAP.

It's super annoying. So many apps still haven't been updated yet - things like Go 4 have no excuse. It's a creative app for professionals, and it can't be used to its full potential.
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules