Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Simulator DJI
843 4 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonepip
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I have a Spark and Am slowly getting used to flying it.

Over the coming Winter I would like to get more experience with Fyling,   using the DJI Simulator, but I see that the Simulator does not support the Spark RC.

If I were to just Purchase a Phantom 4 RC, Not the Drone itself,  would I be able to just  use The P4 RC wiith the Simulator to get Flying experience?

Many Thanks

2018-11-21
Use props
Rustic17
Captain
Flight distance : 2716936 ft
United States

I think you're talking about the flight simulator download on the website, right??? From another post, I guess the Spark doesn't work on it...haven't tried.  The flight simulator in the DJI GO 4 on the app...menu bars, Academy, Flight Simulator should still work okay.
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we do appreciate your interest with our product. I already verified this query to one of our R&D Engineer. There's no problem if you will just purchase only the remote controller of Phantom 4 for the DJI Flight Simulator. If you have other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-21
Use props
tonepip
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 10:09
Hi there, we do appreciate your interest with our product. I already verified this query to one of our R&D Engineer. There's no problem if you will just purchase only the remote controller of Phantom 4 for the DJI Flight Simulator. If you have other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your support.

Hi DJI Support.

Further to my wqery which you answered very promptly, would a Mavic Pro controller work with the Windows Flight Simulator also?
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tonepip Posted at 11-23 01:40
Hi DJI Support.

Further to my wqery which you answered very promptly, would a Mavic Pro controller work with the Windows Flight Simulator also?

Hi tonepip, we're sorry that Mavic Pro controller is not compatible with the Flight Simulator due to the hardware limitations, you may refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#faq
B.png
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules