Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go app crashes on Google Pixel 3
4460 8 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DonMega
New
Australia

The Dji Go app will not load on my Google pixel 3 XL. It actually loaded and worked once but after I turned it off and tried to use it again later the app will not load. It shuts down as soon as it loads. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed, same result. Any ideas on how to get the app to work so I can use my Osmo 2?

Thanks in advance.
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi DonMega, sorry for the trouble. I would suggest you turn off any background APP and make sure only DJI Go app is the only application running on your phone. May I know what is the current version of your APP? You can also use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Please refer on the attached file below. Thanks for your support.

2018-11-21
Use props
DonMega
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 06:14
Hi DonMega, sorry for the trouble. I would suggest you turn off any background APP and make sure only DJI Go app is the only application running on your phone. May I know what is the current version of your APP? You can also use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Please refer on the attached file below. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

Hey DJI Paladin,

The app is version 3.1.46 which was last updated on 30 October. So I need to now turn off any other background app? I only have the one phone, and all other phones in my house are on the same Android operating system. worked fine on the Google Pixel 2, now with the new Pixel 3... just a bit disappointing.
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DonMega Posted at 11-22 02:43
Hey DJI Paladin,

The app is version 3.1.46 which was last updated on 30 October. So I need to now turn off any other background app? I only have the one phone, and all other phones in my house are on the same Android operating system. worked fine on the Google Pixel 2, now with the new Pixel 3... just a bit disappointing.

Yes, that's correct. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I understand that your current mobile device is powerful and very handy phone. However, it is not yet optimized for your Osmo mobile 2. Rest assured that we will keep improving our products to provide you more option when in terms of mobile device compatibility. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-22
Use props
pmize
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-11-22 04:39
Yes, that's correct. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I understand that your current mobile device is powerful and very handy phone. However, it is not yet optimized for your Osmo mobile 2. Rest assured that we will keep improving our products to provide you more option when in terms of mobile device compatibility. Thanks for your support.

Has the Google Pixel 3 been added to list of compatible cell phones?  If not, is there a timeline for this?  Thank you.
2019-7-18
Use props
djid2
New

It's September 12, 2019, and so far DJI Go is down. Do you know when it will be ok?
2019-9-12
Use props
djiuser_JXxa3uTxDusF
New

I just got the osmo mobile 2 and can't use it on my pixel 3xl??? The app crashes.
2019-9-12
Use props
djiuser_JXxa3uTxDusF
New

Same issue!
2019-9-24
Use props
Dasaraphoto
lvl.1

Mexico

Same issue in 2021... it’s a good thing Litchi works flawlessly but I need the dji go app to work so I can request access to a NFZ anyone know any work around or am I F**ked because the DJI Go app is a steaming pod..
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules