1272 8 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
Poland

Hello to everybody.
today i received my along waited charging station , portable charging station.
To be honest with you my first impressions are bad.
When I opened the box took out the charging station i noticed it's cracked from behind and the battery inside is loose. When I pick it up and move from side to side the battery inside moves and hit the inner structure.

Later in the day I will try to power it up and check if it's charging.
If it will work I will try to repair it by myself because I waited so long for it to be sold to me that I won't give it back for the repairs to wait another months.

2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. This is not the way we want you to experience our DJI product. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend self repair because it can void your warranty. The best option that you have is contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav) so that we can request replacement. I also tried to check other option, unfortunately, there is no available recommended or authorized repair service center in your location.

2018-11-21
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-21 09:42
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. This is not the way we want you to experience our DJI product. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend self repair because it can void your warranty. The best option that you have is contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav) so that we can request replacement. I also tried to check other option, unfortunately, there is no available recommended or authorized repair service center in your location.

[view_image]
Hello DJI paladin, are you even a living person? Your replays to everyone are close to identical. Or you use "copy and past" template or you are a BOT.

As I stated , I don't care about warranty if I can make this myself , and this is kind of my job as I am an quality controller.

The station is working as advertised so that's a good thing.
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Szwedu, we are sorry for the troubles with the brand-new charging station and you don't feel comfortable with Paladin's reply, he just suggested per the policy. It's good to know it is working, could you please post the serial number here so that we can forward to the related team to keep improving our quality control? Sorry again for the unpleasant experience.
2018-11-21
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-21 18:56
Hi Szwedu, we are sorry for the troubles with the brand-new charging station and you don't feel comfortable with Paladin's reply, he just suggested per the policy. It's good to know it is working, could you please post the serial number here so that we can forward to the related team to keep improving our quality control? Sorry again for the unpleasant experience.

Hello
Yes I can, here you go.
PSX_20181122_060016.jpg
PSX_20181122_055939.jpg
2018-11-21
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
United States

As a matter of fact , i did't need to repair it with any tools . Turned out the crack in the bady was because of clips in the body not in place. I just squeezed the body with my hands and it all poped in pretty nice . And the battery is now solid in place and don't rattle .
You just don't have proper Quality control there in Shenzhen , because i saved me and you some time and money i really hope you will came up with some discount coupon to DJI store for me, to make this right.
PSX_20181122_080047.jpg
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Szwedu Posted at 11-21 22:59
As a matter of fact , i did't need to repair it with any tools . Turned out the crack in the bady was because of clips in the body not in place. I just squeezed the body with my hands and it all poped in pretty nice . And the battery is now solid in place and don't rattle .
You just don't have proper Quality control there in Shenzhen , because i saved me and you some time and money i really hope you will came up with some discount coupon to DJI store for me, to make this right.

Thanks for the serial number, all the products have been evaluated and tested before shipping out, it could be caused due to the transportation, if there is any defect, we could provide the replacement service within 15 days after receiving the product, but I'm afraid the discount cannot be provided, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-11-22
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-22 03:03
Thanks for the serial number, all the products have been evaluated and tested before shipping out, it could be caused due to the transportation, if there is any defect, we could provide the replacement service within 15 days after receiving the product, but I'm afraid the discount cannot be provided, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

A spit in my face by doing your job by myself. I will remember that and make use of it.
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Szwedu Posted at 11-25 16:18
A spit in my face by doing your job by myself. I will remember that and make use of it.

I understand your situation and very sorry for the troubles. Anyway, glad to hear the charging station works well now. You may keep an eye on it in the future and feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules