M200 with XT2 iPad Mini 4
1642 10 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Foto Dron
lvl.1
Chile

Dear DJI,

We have a M200 with TB50 batteries already updated and working, added an XT2 today, we need to update it but we can't find how, in your mid year tutorials and download firmware for the XT2 there's no firmware update as you suggest in the downloads page,
I need urgent help in:

1) How do we update XT2?

2) We heard DJI Pilot app is now avaliable for IOS, we have an iPad mini 4 and the app doesn't work

3) What other apps are there for our equipment combination?

Please, can you help asap?
Thanks
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Foto Dron, here are the answers to your questions:
1. I will send you PM.
2. DJI Pilot App IOS version can only be downloaded to iPhone and it only supports Mavic 2 Enterprise currently.
3. Currently, XT2 only supports DJI Pilot APP in the Android system.
2018-11-21
Use props
Foto Dron
lvl.1
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-21 23:00
1. I will send you PM.
2. DJI Pilot App IOS version can only be downloaded to iPhone and it only supports Mavic 2 Enterprise currently.

Hi Mindy, thanks, are you sending me an email with the XT2 FW? Pls can this be done asap today? How is it possible that we have to ask for it.

Also, what are the android tablets compatible with Pilot app? Pls include a list
Thanks
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Foto Dron Posted at 11-22 04:35
Hi Mindy, thanks, are you sending me an email with the XT2 FW? Pls can this be done asap today? How is it possible that we have to ask for it.

Also, what are the android tablets compatible with Pilot app? Pls include a list

Foto, I have received your PM and replied, please check, thank you.
2018-11-22
Use props
fansd3c5af59
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2438 ft
France

Hi,

Please send me the xt2 firmware aswell, why it is not on the xt2 page anymore?

thx
2018-12-12
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The Pilot app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
giacomodachille
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-21 23:00
1. I will send you PM.
2. DJI Pilot App IOS version can only be downloaded to iPhone and it only supports Mavic 2 Enterprise currently.

Dear Mindy, I have a M200 with XT2 camera. I have just updated the drone to the latest firmware but there is no firmware for the XT2 camera on the DJI website. The XT2 camera no need to be updated?
Further, I urgently need to understand how Pilot App works (do you confirm there is still no manual?) and how I can do an automatic flight for a 3D Map (like "3D Map Area" in GS Pro). This is very urgent and there is no DJI guide online!!!
Thanks,
2019-2-16
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

giacomodachille Posted at 2-16 07:15
Dear Mindy, I have a M200 with XT2 camera. I have just updated the drone to the latest firmware but there is no firmware for the XT2 camera on the DJI website. The XT2 camera no need to be updated?
Further, I urgently need to understand how Pilot App works (do you confirm there is still no manual?) and how I can do an automatic flight for a 3D Map (like "3D Map Area" in GS Pro). This is very urgent and there is no DJI guide online!!!
Thanks,

Pilot only works on Android.
UGCS is able to run mapping runs with XT2
2019-2-16
Use props
giacomodachille
lvl.2

Italy

broadlandboy Posted at 2-16 07:26
Pilot only works on Android.

Thank you @broadlandboy,
I operate the M200 with the Crystal Sky monitor, that is Android but I CAN NOT FIND THIS FEATURE (3D MAP) on Pilot App!!!
Am I Wrong???
2019-2-16
Use props
giacomodachille
lvl.2

Italy

broadlandboy Posted at 2-16 07:26
Pilot only works on Android.

Thank you @broadlandboy,
I operate the M200 with the Crystal Sky monitor, that is Android but I CAN NOT FIND THIS FEATURE (3D MAP) on Pilot App!!!
Am I Wrong???
2019-2-16
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

giacomodachille Posted at 2-16 07:50
Thank you @broadlandboy,
I operate the M200 with the Crystal Sky monitor, that is Android but I CAN NOT FIND THIS FEATURE (3D MAP) on Pilot App!!!
Am I Wrong???

Pilot only does waypoints & not mapping runs at the moment
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules