Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GEO UNLOCKING PROBLEMS
12034 25 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

I have spent a very frustrating 3 hours trying to get a zone unlocked today. I flew yesterday but today, I have not been able to get beyound the cannot fly notice on my iPhone 6. It shows the authorization on the controller but shows them all disconnected. On the dji go 4 screen under the unlocking license it shows the 3 authorizations that I have had including todays but all say disconnected. I have done the sync and the window says sunc successful. Then I go fly and the message at the top says cannot take off. No message to go any further. It worked a couple of days ago but not today. Wouldn't you know, a bright sunshiney day today.I have not been able to figure out what I am missing or what I have overlooked. Anyone else have any problems like this, and what did you do to correct it? Sorry for such a long thread but needed to explain all I could.
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi SITKAMICK, we're sorry for the troubles. Please kindly write an email to flysafe@dji.com, the designated team will check and help you out. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your ticket number, we'll be here for help.
2018-11-21
Use props
SITKAMICK
Second Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-21 19:01
Hi SITKAMICK, we're sorry for the troubles. Please kindly write an email to , the designated team will check and help you out. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your ticket number, we'll be here for help.

Thank you, I have sent the email out.
2018-11-21
Use props
Amber086
lvl.1

India

Hello All, Anyone else having issues trying to verify a phone number for the advanced unlocking ?
The DJI system keeps sending me back to the map page when enter my cell number and try to proceed. Tried in several browsers, different phone number formats, not even an error message.
2018-11-22
Use props
SITKAMICK
Second Officer
United States

I actually found out that I had the flight controllers S/N that started with the number 0 instead of the letter O. I would never have expected that. Flysafe helped me with this problem. I hope that any others that are having this problem will take note that the S/N starts with the number and not the letter. Many thanks to all that viewed this post.
2018-11-22
Use props
SITKAMICK
Second Officer
United States

SITKAMICK Posted at 11-22 23:30
I actually found out that I had the flight controllers S/N that started with the number 0 instead of the letter O. I would never have expected that. Flysafe helped me with this problem. I hope that any others that are having this problem will take note that the S/N starts with the number and not the letter. Many thanks to all that viewed this post.

Maybe this sounded weird but what I was actually trying to say was that the first digit in the flight controller serial number looked like the letter O when it is supposed to be a zero (0). Hopefully this may save some extra grief for someone.
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SITKAMICK Posted at 11-21 22:01
Thank you, I have sent the email out.

You are welcome. Glad to hear it works now.
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Amber086 Posted at 11-22 03:04
Hello All, Anyone else having issues trying to verify a phone number for the advanced unlocking ?
The DJI system keeps sending me back to the map page when enter my cell number and try to proceed. Tried in several browsers, different phone number formats, not even an error message.

Hi Amber086, I'm sorry about the troubles. Please refer to 2# and contact the Fly Safe Team, they will check the exact status.
2018-11-23
Use props
Amber086
lvl.1

India

Amber086 Posted at 11-22 03:04

Any update? MyPremierCreditCard
2018-12-1
Use props
shiven
lvl.1

India

I am Also having same problem having issues verifying phone number foe the advance unlocking.I have tried to find to solution please help me myinstantoffer
2019-3-14
Use props
shiven
lvl.1

India

I am Also having same problem having issues verifying phone number foe the advance unlocking.I have tried to find to solution please help me https://myinstantoffer.online/
2019-3-14
Use props
tizili
lvl.1

India

prepaidcardstatus furnishes the clients with an administration that makes your lighthearted whether it is identified with their financial necessities, buys or some other online exchanges. Online exchanges have turned into an enormous part anybody's every day life.
2019-4-12
Use props
tizili
lvl.1

India

prepaidcardstatus
2019-4-12
Use props
tizili
lvl.1

India

https://prepaidcardstatus.tech/ furnishes the clients with an administration that makes your lighthearted whether it is identified with their financial necessities, buys or some other online exchanges. Online exchanges have turned into an enormous part anybody's every day life.
2019-4-12
Use props
JHollimanPhoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 82802 ft
United States

There is serious spam here.
2019-4-12
Use props
huja
lvl.1

India

I really discovered that I had the flight controllers S/N that began with the number 0 rather than the letter O. I could never have anticipated that. Flysafe helped me with this issue. I trust that any others that are having this issue will observe that the S/N begins with the number and not the letter. Much obliged to all that saw this post.https://mypremiercreditcard.live/
2019-5-14
Use props
fans69ecd9e1
New

Greece

i have the same problem right now
it says disconnected
2019-7-6
Use props
JMR58
Captain
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

fans69ecd9e1 Posted at 7-6 02:34
i have the same problem right now
it says disconnected

Always see that in the Settings, "about" the Flysafe updates are the latest, or the unlock won't be successful .
2019-7-7
Use props
pastorjared2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127740 ft

I just figured out my problem when I was getting the same "Disconnected" notice.

I may be dumb, but I was entering the S/N On the outside of the remote. The Flight Control number is different than the S/N on the outside. It's in your settings "About"
2019-10-7
Use props
fans713176be
Flight distance : 29780 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have spent the day experiencing the same problem as Stkamick with a Mavic Pro Platinum and a
2020-4-4
Use props
fans713176be
Flight distance : 29780 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have.had the same prob as SITKAMICK with both a Mavic Pro Platinum & a
Mavic 2 Pro.  This occurred on 4/3/2020 & 4/5/2020.
2020-4-4
Use props
jamiemosberg
lvl.1
United States

I have the license in my App list but it is "Disconnected" So I cant sync Im assuming the Aircraft on a Mavic 2 Pro. How do I get it connected?
2020-7-22
Use props
robjager
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90915 ft
United States

I have had the same problem...several times over. Once when I spoke to someone from DJI, they had me turn everything off and then on again... that worked...but now I'm having the same problem again and can't get it to connect. I've used the system, received confirmation, but still disconnected. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT? Why doesn't your system work?!?! I've actually gone to entering BOTH S/Ns (outside and under about)...both approved. Both still disconnected. I've reached back out to FLySafe@DJI.com ...we'll see what happens. Very frustrating.
2021-1-24
Use props
djiuser_wFc7rR4C6kBK
lvl.1

Brazil

robjager Posted at 1-24 07:54
I have had the same problem...several times over. Once when I spoke to someone from DJI, they had me turn everything off and then on again... that worked...but now I'm having the same problem again and can't get it to connect. I've used the system, received confirmation, but still disconnected. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT? Why doesn't your system work?!?! I've actually gone to entering BOTH S/Ns (outside and under about)...both approved. Both still disconnected. I've reached back out to  ...we'll see what happens. Very frustrating.

Did you find the problem?  Mine is like that too.  I've tried to change the 0 for O in S/N, I've tried the other way around too, but nothing solves and it's still “disconnected”.
2021-7-7
Use props
fans487c032b
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142933 ft
United Kingdom

SITKAMICK Posted at 2018-11-22 23:31
Maybe this sounded weird but what I was actually trying to say was that the first digit in the flight controller serial number looked like the letter O when it is supposed to be a zero (0). Hopefully this may save some extra grief for someone.

i have the same issue with 0 and o. has cost me hours of frustration and a number of canceled flights. I usually apply twice using both o and 0 because i'm still unsure which it is. why do dji use the character, they cause confusion and there are plenty of others to chose from.
ps why doesn't this have a spell checker?
2021-11-4
Use props
gavpro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 299511 ft
New Zealand

Identical problem; difficult to understand how it is so challenging to read and input the serial number correctly; IF this is the problem as I have logged 2 separate flight unlock requests to cover the possibility of an error in one of the SN's, which both conclude with a SUCCESS screen, yet still show as 'disconnected'. has cost me hours of time, a cancelled flight and a very frustrated client today, though my issue may be that of others in that my GL300E controller screen with the DJI 4 app looks different to the one in the tutorial PDF on how to 'activate' the flight approval on my P4 Advanced, so that may be the core issue.
2022-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules