WantedUsed spark and controller in great shape
1243 8 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0b95593d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53573 ft
United States

My friend is looking to buy a nice spark. Let me know if anyone has a great deal.
2018-11-21
Use props
H. Arif - Nobody
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

how much is he willing to pay?
2018-11-21
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

And where on the globe is he living? ;-)
2018-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your interest in purchasing with DJI. You may check this for more information. As of the time being, the aircraft and remote controller combo is out of stock. You may also check this for more drone products that you may find interesting. Kindly contact our online chat sales representative indicated in the photo below. You may also check this amazing deals . We thank you for your continued support.

2018-11-22
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You can find some great deal on ebay, amazon or even in FB Dji sell and buy group
2018-11-23
Use props
H. Arif - Nobody
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 05:13
Hi, thank you for your interest in purchasing with DJI. You may check this for more information. As of the time being, the aircraft and remote controller combo is out of stock. You may also check this for more drone products that you may find interesting. Kindly contact our online chat sales representative indicated in the photo below. You may also check this amazing deals . We thank you for your continued support.

Actually, the refurbished Spark and Spark Combo have been out of stock for over a month now.
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

H. Arif - Nobody Posted at 11-23 15:31
Actually, the refurbished Spark and Spark Combo have been out of stock for over a month now.

Hi, you may click the IN STOCK REMINDER tab for you get notified in your email once the availability of the product resumes. Your patience and support are highly appreciated. Thank you.

2018-11-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try Ebay or equivalent
2018-11-24
Use props
H. Arif - Nobody
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 00:49
Hi, you may click the IN STOCK REMINDER tab for you get notified in your email once the availability of the product resumes. Your patience and support are highly appreciated. Thank you.

[view_image]

I had a flyaway and DJI offered my 50% off, but they gave me a quotation for a repaired one saying that the refurbished Spark will most likely not be in stock for a while. By the way, I did use the in stock reminder and its been almost 1.5 months since I recieved a notification for that.
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules