Can't get clean HDMI output from Phantom 4 Pro+ v2.0
1598 6 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rifatbhai
lvl.1
Bangladesh

I bought a phantom 4 pro+ v2.0 on 28th October from Kuala Lumpur official DJI store, I bought this only for live streaming purpose, but there is no way I can send a clean feed through HDMI output. I have the lastest firmware updates but still no luck, when I swipe down with 2 fingers to remove all info there is still the RC battery info and the focus box showing up. This whole issue is making the drone useless for the sole purpose I bought this for. Can you please suggest what to do?
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you're trying to connect your RC to the monitor for live streaming and you wanted to have a clear screen without telemetry, correct? Please let us know so that we could offer appropriate details. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-22
Use props
rifatbhai
lvl.1
Bangladesh

Hi Tony

Yes I am using the HDMI output on the RC to get a feed onto our system/monitor, we used the swipe two finger options to clear all the infos but there is no way we could get rid of the Battery % and the focus box keep on coming back every now and then.
2018-11-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What monitor are you using?
2018-11-23
Use props
rifatbhai
lvl.1
Bangladesh

We are using the feed to livestream via Wirecast Pro, whenever we take the feed everything is fine except the battery info is always there and the focus box keeps on coming
2019-1-3
Use props
fans3f25cb8f
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same issue.  I purchased the Phantom 4 Pro+ v2, and can not get a clean feed from the HDMI output.  I have the latest firmware.  Can someone tel me how to correct the problem?
2019-1-16
Use props
Chaouchnebil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 607792 ft
  • >>>
Tunisia

I just found the solution in the rc the (3point) hdmi .there is a scare to uncoche.it works
E2210C77-5536-4483-B063-70ECC0C923B0.jpeg
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules