Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DanielVieira Posted at 11-23 06:11
About the sensors, they can and they work....just go to Active Track and use them without track anything

Something to be aware of though, from the notes in the M2 Spec', no warranty cover for any left/right collisions:-

DJI warranty does not cover any loss caused by crashing when flying left or right, even when ActiveTrack or Tripod mode is activated.
2018-11-23
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 03:43
Hi, we do appreciate sharing this latest firmware to our co-pilots. Fly safely.

This screenshot comes from the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom User Manual v1.4 (2018-10-19) …
Although we had 2 firmware  updates many people are eagerly awaiting the PROMISED Waypoints 2.0... See bottom part of the image above: INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES...

We know that the DJI Mavic 2 PRO that was delivered to testers and YouTubers BEFORE the day it was announced HAD the possibility of WAYPOINTS.... and it still is a promise of our friends of DJI....
But... now... on Black Friday we missed this in our Present...

Sharing the latest firmware could be even more interesting!\

Of course I own DJI GS Pro and that works fine, but... there are NO usable Flight Records available... The people I know (many of them even personally) would prefer to have everything in ONE app... and all flights saved as records.

GS PRO is intended for more professional usage and you need a bit of money to use it to the fullest. That is OK, but... WayPoints 2.0 (I have Waypoints on my Phantom 4 Pro of course) on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom would be AWESOME!

Thanks @DJI for reading... (I hope haha) take care!

(Canon)Max
2018-11-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Aardvark Posted at 11-23 08:23
Something to be aware of though, from the notes in the M2 Spec', no warranty cover for any left/right collisions:-

DJI warranty does not cover any loss caused by crashing when flying left or right, even when ActiveTrack or Tripod mode is activated.

I don’t think flying forwards or backwards are covered under warranty either, unless malfunction.
2018-11-23
Use props
djl61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795810 ft
United States

I updated today with no issues. Also updated each additional battery. It flew with no problems and precision landing was within inches of take off. Precision landing is automatic, unlike the Mavic Pro there is no box to check for precision landing, it's automatic when RTH is iniciated. It also flew well without issue.
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CanonMax Posted at 11-23 10:04
[view_image]

This screenshot comes from the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom User Manual v1.4 (2018-10-19) …

Hi Max, we understand that the Waypoints is still not available in the recent firmware update. We'll update this function in the future, please pay attention to our website for further updates. Max, we do appreciate your support with DJI and the people you know are also valued. We'll keep you posted on our website for future updates and other social media platforms. Thank you.
2018-11-24
Use props
skywatch111
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8677251 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi, pilots! Can anybody send me any jpeg file made by M2Pro with latest firmware directly from sd card? I need to compare exif GPS altitude data in new and old versions of firmware. Thank you for assistance!
2018-11-26
Use props
hawkyzf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3041 ft
United Kingdom

Just checked my battery status after updating and the battery information reads 00.00 flight time and 0 charges.......It's been charged at least 5 times with possibly over 1 hours flight time. Any idea's ?
2018-12-4
Use props
hawkyzf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3041 ft
United Kingdom

Also, after the update the front LED's are now solid green, any way of changing them back to red?
2018-12-4
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

hawkyzf Posted at 12-4 08:33
Also, after the update the front LED's are now solid green, any way of changing them back to red?

Restart everything AGAIN. It should do this on its own, but it hasn’t for the couple updates now.

2018-12-4
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

hawkyzf Posted at 12-4 08:33

I updated as well but front led are still solid red ,  back are flashing green before connection and take off
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules