Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transfer DJI account?
6704 24 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoldenSun7
lvl.4
Poland

Hi, I know that for some reason it is not possible to change the DJI account email. I don't use the one previously associated with my account that's why I created a new account.
Now comes the question - Can a forum admin transfer my 'accomplishments' from my previous account to this one?

2018-11-22
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

They will be your best bet to get this done for ya.
2018-11-22
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

ALABAMA Posted at 11-22 07:24
They will be your best bet to get this done for ya.

I'm counting on it ;)
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you've wanted to transfer your flight distance from your old DJI Forum account to this new one? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-22
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 11-22 09:08
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you've wanted to transfer your flight distance from your old DJI Forum account to this new one? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.

I would like to transfer everything if it's possible, that is flight distance, forum points, rank/group, friends list... can you do that for me?
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

GoldenSun Posted at 11-22 09:23
I would like to transfer everything if it's possible, that is flight distance, forum points, rank/group, friends list... can you do that for me?

Hi, thanks for the response. I would forward your query to our team to see if this would be possible, however, I'm afraid that I cannot provide a guarantee regarding this process. Please provide me the new email and old email so that I could forward it to our team. Thank you for understanding.
2018-11-22
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 11-22 15:28
Hi, thanks for the response. I would forward your query to our team to see if this would be possible, however, I'm afraid that I cannot provide a guarantee regarding this process. Please provide me the new email and old email so that I could forward it to our team. Thank you for understanding.

Sure, just sent you a message. I'm sure you guys can work this out Thanks!
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GoldenSun Posted at 11-22 15:40
Sure, just sent you a message. I'm sure you guys can work this out  Thanks!

Hi GoldenSun, just checked with the designated team, it is not available to transfer all your accomplishments(including the flight distance, forum points, rank/group and friends list) to another account, sorry about this.
2018-11-22
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-22 22:41
Hi GoldenSun, just checked with the designated team, it is not available to transfer all your accomplishments(including the flight distance, forum points, rank/group and friends list) to another account, sorry about this.

Hmm can you tell me what can be transferred?
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

GoldenSun Posted at 11-23 03:07
Hmm can you tell me what can be transferred?

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately as we wanted to transfer some of your infomation,we'unpleasant to say that we cannot transfer any sort of information from your previous account to your new account. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-11-23
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 11-23 15:28
Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately as we wanted to transfer some of your infomation,we'unpleasant to say that we cannot transfer any sort of information from your previous account to your new account. Thank you for your understanding.

Can you at least move my forum points? (deduct from previous account and add to new one) I know that admins can adjust forum points. Thank you.
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GoldenSun Posted at 11-24 05:08
Can you at least move my forum points? (deduct from previous account and add to new one) I know that admins can adjust forum points. Thank you.

I‘m sorry that  the points are not transferable, you may check the regulations from here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
B.png
2018-11-26
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-26 03:07
I‘m sorry that  the points are not transferable, you may check the regulations from here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html

I know, but I get the impression that the rules were written as to not send someone else one's points, where in my case I'm not doing it because I want to, but because I was forced to create a new account as DJI system does not allow you to change the email (which is ridiculous honestly, everyone allows you to change the email). So now I have to loose everything I have gathered over the years...? That's really sad...
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

GoldenSun Posted at 11-26 05:00
I know, but I get the impression that the rules were written as to not send someone else one's points, where in my case I'm not doing it because I want to, but because I was forced to create a new account as DJI system does not allow you to change the email (which is ridiculous honestly, everyone allows you to change the email). So now I have to loose everything I have gathered over the years...? That's really sad...

Sorry for the inconvenience. As we wanted to transfer it for you, but as of the moment we don't have any ways to do transfer it . We looking forward that all of it will be possible, including change of email address and transfer of points. Thank you for understanding and support.
2018-11-26
Use props
GoldenSun
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 11-26 09:12
Sorry for the inconvenience. As we wanted to transfer it for you, but as of the moment we don't have any ways to do transfer it . We looking forward that all of it will be possible, including change of email address and transfer of points. Thank you for understanding and support.

I hope it will be changed soon!
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GoldenSun Posted at 11-26 09:47
I hope it will be changed soon!

Should there is an update, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your support and attention.
2018-11-27
Use props
ConfusionMaster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-22 09:08
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you've wanted to transfer your flight distance from your old DJI Forum account to this new one? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.

Could you also help me? I Baught my first drone on a different account, but I use this account for my actual uses, and my birthday is coming up really soon so I want to get Dji Select.
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ConfusionMaster Posted at 1-27 07:11
Could you also help me? I Baught my first drone on a different account, but I use this account for my actual uses, and my birthday is coming up really soon so I want to get Dji Select.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you elaborate your concern for us to provide accurate information? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-27
Use props
ConfusionMaster
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 13:44
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you elaborate your concern for us to provide accurate information? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for your support.

I baught a Spark on a different account than this, but I plan on using it on this account, and my birthday is coming up soon so I want that drone baught from another account to be qualified for Dji select.
2019-1-29
Use props
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 320043 ft
Croatia

Hello,

I have one question.

I bought DJI M3E wit 2 year protection plan from our local dealer. Problem is that they created email with their domain without asking me, and activated protection plan on that mail. Is it possible to transfer my M3E with protection plan to my existing DJI account? I don't care loosing flight logs...

Thanks
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pro88Cro Posted at 4-13 23:38
Hello,

I have one question.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us your Serial Number, and email address, also upload the proof of purchase to us.
2023-4-14
Use props
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Croatia

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-14 06:16
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us your Serial Number, and email address, also upload the proof of purchase to us.

What mail?
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Your own email address and the email the dealer's email address that was used to activate the services.
2023-4-15
Use props
Pro88Cro
lvl.4
Croatia

We misunderstood each other

What is your email for sending the requested data?
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pro88Cro Posted at 4-17 03:36
We misunderstood each other

What is your email for sending the requested data?

May we know did you resolve the issue with the dealer?
If not, you may send us those we requested in PM. You can click the "Personal Message" below my avatar to activate PM. You can upload the proof of purchase to a cloud drive(Google Drove, Dropbox) and share the link with me. Thank you.
2023-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules