449 4 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glenn Peñaverde
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3051 ft
Philippines

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a DJI Mavic Air Standard and I would buy extra batteries moving forward. Is there any way to charge multiple batteries all at once or some what similar accessory to the Spark? Spark has this Portable Power Pack and it would really be nice to have this kind of accessory where you can charge atleast 3 batteries on the go and safely secure like a case. Is there any accessory regarding Charging battery out there that we can use?

2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Glenn Peñaverde. Thank you for the inquiry you have provided today. For the DJI Mavic Air you can use the Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub. This can help you charge multiple batteries of your DJI mavic Air. For reference I will post a link for you to check the overview of the Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... -v2&position=0. I hope this can help. Thank you.

2018-11-22
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 06:44
Hello and good day Glenn Peñaverde. Thank you for the inquiry you have provided today. For the DJI Mavic Air you can use the Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub. This can help you charge multiple batteries of your DJI mavic Air. For reference I will post a link for you to check the overview of the Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air-battery-charging-hub?from=search-result-v2&position=0. I hope this can help. Thank you.

[view_image]

This device works but still only charges one battery at a time, not all four at the same time...
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jcflyer23 Posted at 11-22 07:18
This device works but still only charges one battery at a time, not all four at the same time...

Hi, thanks for your inputs. Yes, the battery charging hub will charge your batteries one at a time and it will priority the battery that has higher battery level compare to the others. Thank you for understanding.
2018-11-22
Use props
Glenn Peñaverde
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3051 ft
Philippines

Another thing is the battery hub can't be charging on the go. Unlike the Product I mentioned, where it acts like a powerbank for the drone and battery.
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules