Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please keep the website up to date
537 4 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

As the topic title says. Please keep the website up to date.

Logged in the the website looking at the Mavic 2 Pro just to make sure I had the latest Assistant 2 and noted that the current advertised App is 2 levels behind .  

There s really no excuse for this , its simply sloppy and lazy not bothering to update it.  

Untitled.png
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We highly appreciate your feedback on our website. I would like to have a clarification in regards to your query, are you referring to the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that you could install into your computer or the DJI GO 4 app version? Please let us know for further help.
2018-11-22
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-22 13:14
Hi, We highly appreciate your feedback on our website. I would like to have a clarification in regards to your query, are you referring to the version of the DJI Assistant 2 that you could install into your computer or the DJI GO 4 app version? Please let us know for further help.

Are you serious ? I even posted an image of the outdated apps?
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sky Donkey Posted at 11-22 13:33

Hi, thanks for your response. Based on your thread that you're looking for the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 for you to determine if you're running the latest one that's why we may need to clarify it first. Then if the concern would be the version of the app on our website, we will be more than happy to forward your suggestion to our right department for the website to be up to date. Thank you for the clarification.
2018-11-22
Use props
HedsIc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 11-22 13:33

I am pretty sure you are just arguing with one of those badly programed bots that just auto reply. I don't think anyone on here with the Admin tag is a real person. Some of them appear to have better programming responses compared to others like DJI Tony..

All in all though I'm very certain that non of them are real people behind a computer reading the threads.
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules