November 2018: attention all M200 series pilots!!!
2020 19 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

If you upgraded the FW to .0000 version, make sure you're on the ground or above at Home Point with at least 30% battery left! The Go4 app will issue Critically Low Battery warning at around +/_ 25% of power level regardless your settings and will execute emergency landing immediately after!

Other than that, after FW upgrade my M200 performed flawlessly two rock-solid flights with TB50 batteries ...

EDIT (Nov 24/2018)
For some reason I've missed important DJI announcement in regards to recent M200 firmware update. Here's the explanation of these anomalies:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=40516293&postcount=507
2018-11-22
Use props
Heidi.G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 980712 ft
Australia

Have you done the latest update? I am trying to do it for the first time with my new M210 but when I connect the Battery charger to my laptop and open DJI Assistant 2 nothing happens. It doesn't recognise it. Any tips?
2018-11-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Heidi.G Posted at 11-23 04:49
Have you done the latest update? I am trying to do it for the first time with my new M210 but when I connect the Battery charger to my laptop and open DJI Assistant 2 nothing happens. It doesn't recognise it. Any tips?

I'm confused ... What are you trying to do actually? Why are you connecting the charger to your laptop?
Make sure you know what you're doing, there's a lot to learn about this technology ...
2018-11-23
Use props
Droning.CG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41083 ft

Poland

As of today, this is not equipment for enterprises, it is a toy for beta testers. He regrets his opinion, the reports are inexorable.
2018-11-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Droning.CG Posted at 11-23 16:24
As of today, this is not equipment for enterprises, it is a toy for beta testers. He regrets his opinion, the reports are inexorable.

And I'm confused even more ... I may or may not agree with your opinion about DJI M200 series, but it doesn't matter because it's not related to Heidi's question. He's trying to achieve something I don't really understand and I'm trying to get more information. That's all.
2018-11-23
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Heidi.G Posted at 11-23 04:49

You can't up date through the charger.
You have to put each pair of batteries on the craft to update.
2018-11-23
Use props
djiuser_AiWgXvr7PS8g
lvl.2

Sweden

Hi, i saw people have difficulty´s update battery..... So did i..... I found a solution. Connect the drone to the assistant 2 on the computer. Then press " reset factory settings". The drone will reset, and when its finished, the assistant 2 will automaticlly recognice and update the firmware at the battery. I had to du this for ever y battery, and i have 36 ......
2018-11-24
Use props
Jocke_BG
lvl.2

Sweden

@ Dji... I we use our drones every day and night at work for ex survallience. We are a lot of people woundering about the firmware upgrade for XT2. I have al the latest upgrades for the Matrice 200 and also batteries. Cant get the XT2 to work. Sometimes the pilot app recognize the camera sometimes not. However, it never shows any picture????

Please get back with a solution ASAP....

2018-11-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Jocke_BG Posted at 11-24 09:57
@ Dji... I we use our drones every day and night at work for ex survallience. We are a lot of people woundering about the firmware upgrade for XT2. I have al the latest upgrades for the Matrice 200 and also batteries. Cant get the XT2 to work. Sometimes the pilot app recognize the camera sometimes not. However, it never shows any picture????

Please get back with a solution ASAP....

Please contact DJI Enterprise support and create separate forum thread for this issue ...
2018-11-24
Use props
Jocke_BG
lvl.2

Sweden

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-24 10:33
Please contact DJI Enterprise support and create separate forum thread for this issue ...

Alredy in contact with the enterprice dealer in Denmark about this issue. They cant get any answers from dji either.....
2018-11-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Jocke_BG Posted at 11-24 12:16
Alredy in contact with the enterprice dealer in Denmark about this issue. They cant get any answers from dji either.....

Jocke, whoever sold you this camera is responsible for it's functionality, period.
2018-11-24
Use props
Jocke_BG
lvl.2

Sweden

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-24 14:39
Jocke, whoever sold you this camera is responsible for it's functionality, period.

I know.....they will replace it next week.
2018-11-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Jocke_BG Posted at 11-24 14:49
I know.....they will replace it next week.

Good. Next time don't hijack anybody's thread ...
2018-11-24
Use props
savagemic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272523 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-24 16:03
Good. Next time don't hijack anybody's thread  ...

Amazes me that people can afford a M200 series drone but can't figure out how to make their own forum thread...
2018-11-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

savagemic Posted at 11-25 11:53
Amazes me that people can afford a M200 series drone but can't figure out how to make their own forum thread...

Oh, that's really funny! Now, imagine that:

1. I don't have a cellular phone.
2. I don't know what a Face Book is for.
3. I owe a M200 and Inspire 2.

Do I have a chance to survive ?
2018-11-25
Use props
savagemic
lvl.2
United States

I do have a question are you using Go4 App or are you using the pilot app? Because we experienced this with the pilot app so I figure it's not an exclusive "feature"(note sarcasm) to the Go4 App.
2018-11-26
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

savagemic Posted at 11-26 09:46
I do have a question are you using Go4 App or are you using the pilot app? Because we experienced this with the pilot app so I figure it's not an exclusive "feature"(note sarcasm) to the Go4 App.

No, it's a FW implied limitation, therefore will affect your flights with any app.
2018-11-26
Use props
savagemic
lvl.2
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-26 10:52
No, it's a FW implied limitation, therefore will affect your flights with any app.

Gotcha, that's what I was figuring.
2018-11-27
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

Heidi.G Posted at 2018-11-23 04:49

Make sure you are using the DJI Assistant FOR MATRICE SERIES AIRCRAFT when you connect your aircraft to your computer. I spun my wheels for quite a long time trying to connect with the original DJI Assistant program that i had been using for my Inspire 2 for the past two years.

2019-1-22
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Always check for the correct version of Assistant 2 that your aircraft needs, they’re are different versions for different UAV’s.
With Windows 10, make sure you reboot into troubleshooting mode and hit F7 to allow unsigned Apps as DJI app is signed in Chinese and F7 will allow functionality.
When updating multiple sets of batteries - don’t leave Assistant. Shutdown UAV change Batteries, restart, hit refresh, wait, when inconsistent notice appears hit update .... continue for all battery sets.
This will allow for faster FW updating.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules