Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panoramas not being constructed?
363 2 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I may be confused.

When taking a pan on the Zoom is the AC suppose to consolidate and construct the assembled panorama or am I to do it with a 3rd party app or computer program?  I just shot 3 separate pans - a 180, a vertical and a horizontal.  The separate jpg images are in their respective folders.  And unlike when I tried before, I am saving my images as JPGs rather than RAW images.  

I did assemble them on my computer but I thought the Zoom or the DJI Go app was suppose to do it??

Thanks.  

And as a side note - I see that the assemblage has my gps coordinates - I guess I thought that they would be stripped (which I will do before sharing them!)

2018-11-22
Use props
Fidippide
lvl.3
Italy

Hi ff22, I noticed that if you enter the editor on the dJI GO 4 app, you can create the panoramas. The result is good but it is a small jpg photo.
2018-11-24
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Fidippide Posted at 11-24 02:13
Hi ff22, I noticed that if you enter the editor on the dJI GO 4 app, you can create the panoramas. The result is good but it is a small jpg photo.

Thanks for the reply.  I thought about it afterward - that I did not look over results while on the device.  I moved all of the images to my computer so I will have to try again - today may not be raining.  
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules