Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Items Missing from Order - No Refund
2328 18 2018-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0981e692
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So I ordered 4 items and literally only recevied one item..

I contacted customer support who were helpful and promised this would be sorted out and said they would investigate.

Around 2 weeks later, they have investigated and I have also provided a police report.. DJI are refusing to refund me because they believe everything was delivered. It certainly has not been!

Please can someone from DJI actually help and refund/replace these items?!?!

2018-11-23
Use props
fans0981e692
lvl.1
United Kingdom

MISSING ITEMS

So I ordered 4 items and literally only recevied one item..

I contacted customer support who were helpful and promised this would be sorted out and said they would investigate.

Around 2 weeks later, they have investigated and I have also provided a police report.. DJI are refusing to refund me because they believe everything was delivered. It certainly has not been!

Please can someone from DJI actually help and refund/replace these items?!?!
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your order number via the forum information. Upon checking the case log, the refund has been issued, it takes some time to arrive at your account, please kindly wait patiently.
2018-11-23
Use props
fans0981e692
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-23 04:31
Sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your order number via the forum information. Upon checking the case log, the refund has been issued, it takes some time to arrive at your account, please kindly wait patiently.

Hi,
Can you PM me the refund amount? As I returned the DJI spark as the other items were missing.
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans0981e692 Posted at 11-23 04:34
Hi,
Can you PM me the refund amount? As I returned the DJI spark as the other items were missing.

I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
2018-11-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Seems a little rash to file a police report.  I don't see how they could help much anyway.  Certainly out of their jurisdiction.
2018-11-23
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 11-23 05:12
Seems a little rash to file a police report.  I don't see how they could help much anyway.  Certainly out of their jurisdiction.

Yeah the Police Report part had be rolling. The rest of it sucks though but sounds like DJI was right on top of it and provided a refund even before OP made this thread.
2018-11-23
Use props
fans0981e692
lvl.1
United Kingdom

HedsIc Posted at 11-23 07:06
Yeah the Police Report part had be rolling. The rest of it sucks though but sounds like DJI was right on top of it and provided a refund even before OP made this thread.

Nah they didn't provide me with a refund - they only refunded me for the item I returned
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans0981e692 Posted at 11-23 08:57
Nah they didn't provide me with a refund - they only refunded me for the item I returned

Sir, we already coordinated this to the respective department. As per the investigation of DHL that they successfully delivered all products(10.90 KG) to your doorstep, this has been confirmed by the proof of delivery that we offered in the previous email. For the police report, we have forwarded to the insurance company but it was declined due to the successful delivery.  As you have returned the Spark, so we arranged the refund of the Spark for you. Hope for your understanding.
2018-11-23
Use props
fans0981e692
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It was not a successful delivery. All I received was the Spark Drone and a heap full of packaging so where do I go now?!
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans0981e692 Posted at 11-24 02:03
It was not a successful delivery. All I received was the Spark Drone and a heap full of packaging so where do I go now?!

The CCTV footage at the warehouse confirms that all items have been shipped out and handed to the courier at the right weight. Moreover, DHL Operations Team also denies that there could be any damage or lost record during transportation since the package was in good condition. We have tried our best to make it clear, appreciate your understanding.
2018-11-24
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Did you record when you receive the package? 10.9KG is a large heap of packaging
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MichealMedia Posted at 11-24 02:41
Did you record when you receive the package? 10.9KG is a large heap of packaging

We are very sorry about what happened. We will try to request to do re-investigation about this issue and we will get back to you once we received the feedback from the respective department. To set your expectation, since the CCTV footage at the warehouse shows that all items were shipped I'm afraid DHL might provide same info as they denied the claim. But i still hope for the best and will get in ouch with you soon. Sorry again about the inconvenience.
2018-11-25
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 11-25 10:28
We are very sorry about what happened. We will try to request to do re-investigation about this issue and we will get back to you once we received the feedback from the respective department. To set your expectation, since the CCTV footage at the warehouse shows that all items were shipped I'm afraid DHL might provide same info as they denied the claim. But i still hope for the best and will get in ouch with you soon. Sorry again about the inconvenience.

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your kindiness. But it's not my package.
Would you mind sending a package for me?
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MichealMedia Posted at 11-26 02:47
Hi Diana,

Thanks for your kindiness. But it's not my package.

Hi MichealMedia, sorry for this one and thank you for reminding us. If you have any concern don't hesitate to contact us.
2018-11-26
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124026 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-23 04:31

I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.  
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 5-23 13:29
I SENT IN MY DRONE FOR A CARE REFRESH WITH THE BATTERY AND REMOTE AND DJI ONLY SENT ME BACK THE DRONE WITH NO REMOTE OR BATTERY, NOW I AM BEING TOLD THEY DID SEND IT BACK BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR A MONTH NOW AND DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOME OF THE WORST I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPERIENCING. ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT THAT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO ATROCIOUS. DJI HAS STOLE FROM A LOYAL CUSTOMER AND REFUSES TO FIX TE ISSUE THEY CREATED. ITS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS, AND THEY HAVE LOST A LOYAL CUSTOMER HERE.

Sir, we've read your post and Diana has responded to you as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190017-1-1.html please kindly keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-5-24
Use props
djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124026 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-23 04:31

I have still had no result from the DJI team on fixing this issue. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????!!!!!!
2019-6-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_TngjPcrXylT9 Posted at 6-2 10:23
I have still had no result from the DJI team on fixing this issue. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????!!!!!!

We see the team has tried to call you on May 29th, 2019, and on June 1st, 2019 but failed, the voicemail has been left, sorry about that. We have informed the team to contact you again, hope the issue will be sorted out as soon as possible.
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules