M210 Battery Firmware Update
5272 4 2018-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heidi.G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 980712 ft
Australia

I am new to the M200 series and want to run a firmware update on my batteries. I have followed the instructions in the manual but nothing seems to happen. Any tips?
What i've tried: Download Assistant 2 for Matrice, plug in charger to power, plug charger into laptop using micro USB to USB cable and open DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice.

The program doesn't even recognise the the charger.

I only have a laptop with Windows 10 and have gone through the process to make Assistant 2 Matrice work like I had to for my P4P (PC Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Andvanced > Restart > Reboot > Troubleshoot > advanced > Startup settings > Restart > F7)
Still nothing...

Suggestions are welcomed...

2018-11-23
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

You have to update your craft with the latest firmware via Asisstant 2 for Matrice. (There is no update for the charger)
When the update process is finished, the inserted battery pair is also updated to the latest battery firmware.
In the next step you must update all your remaining battery pairs by inserting them into the craft, and run the updater again. (Either with the use of Assistant 2 for Matrice or with GO4 app).
But this time only the battery firmware is updated, so it'll take only a few minutes.
2018-11-23
Use props
Droning.CG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41083 ft

Poland

As of today, this is not equipment for enterprises, it is a toy for beta testers. He regrets his opinion, the reports are inexorable.
2018-11-23
Use props
Heidi.G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 980712 ft
Australia

Keule Posted at 11-23 06:18
You have to update your craft with the latest firmware via Asisstant 2 for Matrice. (There is no update for the charger)
When the update process is finished, the inserted battery pair is also updated to the latest battery firmware.
In the next step you must update all your remaining battery pairs by inserting them into the craft, and run the updater again. (Either with the use of Assistant 2 for Matrice or with GO4 app).

Thanks, I did update the firmware on the M210 via the DJI Go 4 app with my only pair of batteries inserted. Upon re-start there was no message saying update required so I can only imagine that it has correctly applied the updates.
2018-11-25
Use props
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

What is current battery firmware? Mine says 01.00.00.71 after the update 01.02.0000
2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules