Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Media player timelapse problem
652 4 2018-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Urban2Go
Captain
Flight distance : 1796237 ft
Czechia

Hello,

I finaly got my DJI Osmo + camera. I have created a test timelapse video (J+V) mode. Since I plan to shoot all videos in 4K the video out put is not good enough (720p).

I found a tutorial on how to make the 4K timelapse out of the jpegs that are generated. I used DJI Media maker to compile the timepalse video in 4K. The resolution is good, but the video us buggy.

You can find it here:

does anybody know what can be the problem? I didn't change the order, name or anything in the timelapse folder with the original jpegs.

2018-11-23
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi.  Share your settings; images per second, duration, etc.  At first glance it looks like a short video, where there's a image every 10-15 seconds, over 5 minutes.  That would make a very short final video.  And if so, it appears to be looping over and over.  
2018-11-23
Use props
Urban2Go
Captain
Flight distance : 1796237 ft
Czechia

WebParrot Posted at 11-23 09:08
Hi.  Share your settings; images per second, duration, etc.  At first glance it looks like a short video, where there's a image every 10-15 seconds, over 5 minutes.  That would make a very short final video.  And if so, it appears to be looping over and over.

I used the timelapse function. Photo every 2s over 30 minutes. I want to also add that if I use another program then the video is ok.
2018-11-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool test footage
2018-11-24
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Urban2Go Posted at 11-23 09:13
I used the timelapse function. Photo every 2s over 30 minutes. I want to also add that if I use another program then the video is ok.

My "quick" math give me the result of a 30 second video (using your 2s image for 30 minutes), so the video you shared here is about the correct length.  Since you've seen success with another program we can only conclude that there is a problem with the playback in DJI Media Player.  Without being able to compare it with what it is supposed to look like, it's hard to say where Media fails.  Perhaps a frame by frame comparison (after you load the Media Player created video in your program that works, you'll see whether frames were missed or duplicated or something more obvious.  Otherwise we'll have to wait for a looksee from DJI moderators.  
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules