Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I upgrade Firmware?
1131 9 2018-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slugger415
lvl.3
United States

The Ronin-S app on my iPad tells me to hook up the device to my Mac and use the Assistant to upgrade the firmware. But I have no DJI Assistant on my Mac. Where do I find it?

p.s. I see something here, but it's labeled 'stop distributing and updating'.

**UPDATE**
I installed the "stop distributing" version and got it working, but it's saying no updates are available for the device.

2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. May I know what's the firmware version you have on the Ronin S? Could you please provide us a screenshot so we can check? Thank you.
2018-11-23
Use props
slugger415
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-23 10:54
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. May I know what's the firmware version you have on the Ronin S? Could you please provide us a screenshot so we can check? Thank you.

Not sure what screenshot you want, but here's one from the app from my iPad.

I don't know if the Gimbal on my Mac is actually connecting.
2018-11-24
Use props
slugger415
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-23 10:54
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. May I know what's the firmware version you have on the Ronin S? Could you please provide us a screenshot so we can check? Thank you.

Not sure what screenshot you want, but here's one from the app from my iPad.

I don't know if the Gimbal on my Mac is actually connecting.
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi slugger415, we appreciate bringing this query to us. To upgrade the firmware of the Ronin-S please download the DJI Pro-Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 from our website. Kindly click this and look for DJI Pro-Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 ( as seen in the photo below ). I will attach a step by step video tutorial for your reference. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2018-11-25
Use props
slugger415
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-25 08:15
Hi slugger415, we appreciate bringing this query to us. To upgrade the firmware of the Ronin-S please download the DJI Pro-Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 from our website. Kindly click this  and look for DJI Pro-Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 ( as seen in the photo below ). I will attach a step by step video tutorial for your reference. Hope this helps. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi, so I installed the DJI Assistant. It prompted me to install another tool for Android which I ignored as I'm using an iPad. When I connected, the three lights on the Ronin-S started blinking red. Now the device is unusable. After rebooting I cannot connect via the Mac Assistant or the iPad, and I can't even get the Ronin-S to come back on, it only blinks red lights until I turn off the battery and disconnect.

Please HELP.
2018-11-25
Use props
slugger415
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-25 08:15
Hi slugger415, we appreciate bringing this query to us. To upgrade the firmware of the Ronin-S please download the DJI Pro-Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 from our website. Kindly click this  and look for DJI Pro-Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0 ( as seen in the photo below ). I will attach a step by step video tutorial for your reference. Hope this helps. Thank you.

[view_image]

Ok I called tech support and they helped me through it.
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

slugger415 Posted at 11-27 07:38
Ok I called tech support and they helped me through it.

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let us know if you have any further issue.
2018-11-27
Use props
slugger415
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-27 22:21
Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let us know if you have any further issue.

Just one more q, will there ever be an upgrade so I can control my Canon D7? I found a cable that connects but it doesn't work. (Another topic?) Thanks
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

slugger415 Posted at 11-28 09:05
Just one more q, will there ever be an upgrade so I can control my Canon D7? I found a cable that connects but it doesn't work. (Another topic?) Thanks

We have no idea of it but we will transfer your need to our engineers, please note our website about the future update.
2018-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules