Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Buying Care Refresh at 50% discount with Select Membership?
2994 4 2018-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brewsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 866184 ft
United States

I want to buy a Mavic 2 Zoom and DJI Care Refresh in the SAME ORDER (as required by the DJI Select membership coupon).  But the shopping cart on DJI's website wont let me add DJI Care refresh to my cart without entering the drones serial number.  Obviously I have no serial number since I am purchasing the drone in the same order.  How is this resolved?
2018-11-23
Use props
HedsIc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

Did you select DJI care separately? When you add the Mavic to your cart it should ask if you want DJI care as well and thays where you would click yes and not need a serial number.
Screenshot_20181123-163054_Samsung Internet.jpg
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there , thank you for your interest with our Mavic 2 Zoom . You can purchase DJI care refresh and Mavic 2 Zoom  at the same order just make sure before you put a tick on the box before you add to cart . Please be advice as well that DJI care refresh is only available to some country. We looking forward to be our valued customer.
2018-11-23
Use props
brewsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 866184 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-23 14:57
Hi there , thank you for your interest with our Mavic 2 Zoom . You can purchase DJI care refresh and Mavic 2 Zoom  at the same order just make sure before you put a tick on the box before you add to cart . Please be advice as well that DJI care refresh is only available to some country. We looking forward to be our valued customer.[view_image][view_image]
Thanks for the info. I got it to work just fine now.   )
2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

brewsky Posted at 11-23 15:14
Thanks for the info. I got it to work just fine now.   )

Glad to hear it works now. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good weekend!
2018-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules