Can you pair a Phantom or Mavic pro remote to a Ronin?
963 4 2018-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jickimojo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51886 ft
United States

As the title states is there a way to pair a phantom or mavic pro remote to the original Ronin 1?

I bought a used Ronin and it did not come with a remote... If you have one Id be interested in purchasing one...
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi jickimojo, thank you for bringing this query to us. I understand you are asking if the Mavic Pro or Phantom remote controller can be paired to the Ronin 1. No, this is not compatible with the Ronin. But you may use a third-party remote control to control the Ronin. The gimbals have built-in receivers and supports 2.4 GHz remote controls. Additionally, they have external D-Bus receiver ports, which can be used to connect DJI or third-party S-bus receivers. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-11-25
Use props
jickimojo
lvl.1
United States

Can you please direct me to a tutorial or instructions to do how to pair a third party controller to the ronin. And also a list of compatible controllers.
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jickimojo Posted at 11-25 08:22
Can you please direct me to a tutorial or instructions to do how to pair a third party controller to the ronin. And also a list of compatible controllers.

Hi jickimojo, currently we don't have a video tutorial. I will attach a photo on how to connect a third-party controller to the Ronin. A Futaba 2.4 GHz remote controller may be used to pair since the Ronin has external D-Bus receiver ports.

2018-11-25
Use props
jickimojo
lvl.1
United States

So with this I would use the receiver
from my 2.4gz radio system and plug from the receiver to the dbus on the ronin?
2018-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules