Can you pair a Ronin-M remote control to a Ronin 1
813 3 2018-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jickimojo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51886 ft
United States

As the title states can you pair and use an Ronin-M remote controller to a Ronin1

I didnt get a remote with my Ronin and am looking to buy a controller to use with it...
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, the remote controller for Ronin-M cannot be used to Ronin 1, however, you could check the link below for you to possibly purchase a remote controller to your Ronin 1. Please see the link for your reference. Thank you for the support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2018-11-25
Use props
jickimojo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51886 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-25 10:16
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, the remote controller for Ronin-M cannot be used to Ronin 1, however, you could check the link below for you to possibly purchase a remote controller to your Ronin 1. Please see the link for your reference. Thank you for the support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

There is no remote available for this in your store or any other listed????
2018-11-25
Use props
OscarJS
New

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-25 10:16

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I would like to ask the same question but in reverse.  Can my Ronin 1 controller be used in a Ronin M?  Thanks in advance.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules