3884 4 2018-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United States

When trying to control my X5s using the slave control on my I2 I can't seem to control the gimbal.
When moving the sticks all the way the gimbal moves the tiniest bit then locks back, as if it is physically restrained. But if I take back control on the master controller it works absolutely fine.

I've tried doing an auto gimbal callibration on both controllers, and I am taking control using the gimbal logo.

Image and telemetry comes through fine though if I use one of the slave dials to change the shutter speed it says, "Remote controller right dial locked. Lightly press it to adjust". If I do it lets me for a short period of time but still no gimbal control.

My setup is:

Drone: Inspire 2
Gimbal: X5s
Master controller: Cendence
Master Monitor: Crystal Sky
Slave controller: Inspire 2 controller
Slave monitor: iPad 2 mini

Everything is up to date and seems to be working fine.

Any ideas here?

Thanks
2018-11-24
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Did you try to reinstall remote firmware.?
2018-11-24
Use props
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicksons Posted at 11-24 18:55
Did you try to reinstall remote firmware.?

How do you force a reinstallation if there isn't one due?
2018-11-24
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Byte Posted at 11-24 19:25
How do you force a reinstallation if there isn't one due?

Yes, on the go4 app main screen where you select the drone there is an bars icon, press and hold for a while, release, then it opens the firmware installation page. You can refresh fe now.. remember to remain aircraft turned off, and internet must be available on the app device..
2018-11-24
Use props
edhegel1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57779 ft
United States

Nicksons Posted at 2018-11-24 22:20
Yes, on the go4 app main screen where you select the drone there is an bars icon, press and hold for a while, release, then it opens the firmware installation page. You can refresh fe now.. remember to remain aircraft turned off, and internet must be available on the app device..

I had this same issue, but with the X7, and this is what at least lead to my fix. Upon holding down that icon and revealing the controller firmware update screen (had no idea that existed BTW), I found that my older iPad had failed to update the firmware and couldn't even recall which version was currently installed. When swapped in my newer iPad it told me there was a firmware update waiting to be installed. I installed it, and now my slave remote is once again controlling the gimbal.
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules