Phantom 4 Pro+ with extra Phantom 4 Pro (not 4+) Controller
742 0 2018-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LanceA
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ and purchased a set of DJI Goggles last year.  I was under the ignorant idea that I would be able to perform head tracking etc..... features with the Pro+ Controller and DJI Goggles.   Of course by now we all know that I was/am wrong, Live View Only via HDMI cable.  

But,  I was recently enlightened that It is quite possible for me to acquire those Drone/Goggle features, such as Head tracking using my Phantom 4 Pro (+) Drone and an extra  Phantom 4 Pro  (No + with the attached 5" Monitor) Remote Controller.      So, can anyone verify that I will be able to purchase an extra Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller, then Link IT with my existing Phantom 4 Pro+ (I think that the remote controller is all that makes the combination a PLIUS?) Drone  and enjoy all of the DJI Google's features and benefits vis the USB to USB connections?

Also, will I be able to switch between my original Phantom 4 Pro+ remote controller and the new Phantom 4 Pro only remote controller using the original Pro+ Drone?   Will I need to un-Link one controller while then re-Linking  the other between use?   Or,  will either remote controller work properly simply by being "turned on" in the precense of my Phantom 4 Pro+ Drone?

Thanks a bunch for the much needed clarification.

Lance A
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules