Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BadBoyElmo
New
Flight distance : 26332 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there

I am having problems connecting to my new mobile phone to my osmo+
Previously I had a Samsung s7 edge with no issues.

I am now using a Huawei Mate 20 Pro phone.

I can connect to the OSMO Wi-Fi absolutely fine with no issues.

However, on the DJI Go App, it does not let me connect to the OSMO+ and keeps showing the “learn to connect” tab instead.

I am running android v9.0.0.126 and all is up to date.

I have reinstalled the app to no avail.

Please can you advise?/help?

I am pulling my hair out over here!

2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we appreciate bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had recently. I understand your Osmo+ is working with the previous device (Samsung S7 edge) with no issues. As of the time being, the new device you mentioned (Huawei Mate 20 Pro) is currently not supported. Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues. Kindly standby for future updates on our website. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.

2018-11-25
Use props
fans856642ec
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-25 06:06
Hi, we appreciate bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had recently. I understand your Osmo+ is working with the previous device (Samsung S7 edge) with no issues. As of the time being, the new device you mentioned (Huawei Mate 20 Pro) is currently not supported. Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues. Kindly standby for future updates on our website. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am having issues connecting my iphone XR to my Osmo Mobile. I used to have an iphone 6S plus and no problems wahtsoever. Now the device doesen’t work with my new iphone. Waht to do?
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans856642ec Posted at 11-26 03:49
I am having issues connecting my iphone XR to my Osmo Mobile. I used to have an iphone 6S plus and no problems wahtsoever. Now the device doesen’t work with my new iphone. Waht to do?

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. Have you tried to turn off the other devices that used bluetooth connection aside from your iPhone XR and Osmo mobile, such as Smartwatches, speakers or another mobile device? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-26
Use props
GaelC21
New

France

Any idea why the dji Go i was using up to now for osmo +on my Huawei mate10 pro (EMUI 9. 0.0) just can't work anymore? (it showed only a black screen) there was no update available on DJI go so I reinstalled the app, nothing happened... ever since I cannot even connect my device anymore. some help would be much appreciated. Thanks
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules