Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo 2 Mode switch issue
1337 4 2018-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philsky007
lvl.1
Canada

Hi

I am still have issue with the Switch mode on the Osmo 2 and its random

Phone LG 6
Firmware upadated (See attachment)
Osmo 2 and cell fully charge

Open the cell phone and DJI go
Open Osmo
Wait for message that it's connected.

press once on the Mode switch button, some time it will work and some time don't.
Press twice to realigne will work all the time
Press  3 time to swith from front and back camera will always work

on the screen is there a icon change when you change the mode, is it one on the top left side of the dji go screen?
Thank you

2018-11-25
Use props
Philsky007
lvl.1
Canada

Just place a dropbox link video https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugt92r ... 125_123649.mp4?dl=0
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you're trying to use the free and follow me mode of the DJI Osmo mobile 2? if yes, changing from follow to free mode will only require one press on the M button for you to change to mode. Pressing the M button twice will re-center the camera as like what you did on the video that you've provided. Please see the image below for your reference. Thank you for the support.

2018-11-25
Use props
fansa1726b39
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-25 15:07
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you're trying to use the free and follow me mode of the DJI Osmo mobile 2? if yes, changing from follow to free mode will only require one press on the M button for you to change to mode. Pressing the M button twice will re-center the camera as like what you did on the video that you've provided. Please see the image below for your reference. Thank you for the support.

[view_image]

Im having the same problem as the original poster. Pressing the mode switch once does not change mode. I have to press the button twice to center, then press once to change mode. Using with iPhone XS Max.
2019-1-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa1726b39 Posted at 1-13 14:12
Im having the same problem as the original poster. Pressing the mode switch once does not change mode. I have to press the button twice to center, then press once to change mode. Using with iPhone XS Max.

Hi, we're sorry for the incovenience. Would it be possible if we could upload a short video in regards to this situation? You can use google drive or dropbox to upload the link here for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules