Ronin - M Battery Not charging
5648 4 2018-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrew Jay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 401480 ft

Canada

I have Ronin M, i dont use it much, but i do use it, i have 2 batteries, one is completely dead and one will not charge up at all but its not dead, I put it in the ronin turned it on and its say 13% battery 5 battery cycles 99% battery life but it will not for life of me charge at all, it starts charging does the lights thing 3 times and then just blinks rapidly rather than charging up

any help would be appreaciated please.

Andrew
2018-11-25
Use props
fansc46ac6ee
New

Poland

The same problem I see that on this forum Dji never give official statements of problems what is bad, Cause  Many many people have this problem, there should be official to do fix list for that problems...
2019-1-12
Use props
Lukasz Siewior
New

United States

I have a similar issue - even bought new battery and it doesn't charge... called DJI and was told to leave it plugged for 2 hrs - it might wake up.
2019-4-12
Use props
fans8b030ecf
New

Canada

WTF DJI... Ive been waiting for a solution for months. I spent over $1300 CAD and barely got a chance to even use it. I want a replacement battery or my money back. This is straight robbery!
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_MpX813VP4kUN
New

Mexico

Lukasz Siewior Posted at 2019-4-12 09:59
I have a similar issue - even bought new battery and it doesn't charge... called DJI and was told to leave it plugged for 2 hrs - it might wake up.

does this work?
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules