Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Disconnets from bird wont stay linked.
759 8 2018-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyTrapp
lvl.1
United States

I have never posted for help or on a forum of any kind so please excuse my newbieness.   I have a Standard 3 (my fourth Phantom) and the report will connect to bird just fine then a few minutes later it will disconnect by itself.   Or when i open the DJI app it shows aircraft not connected or and Gimbal disconnected.  I have tried to link and re-link the RC several times and get same result.  I had found one video showing where I can update the RC but cant find it again.  Please help as i want to take this bird on holiday soon.

2018-11-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Hello  FlyTrapp  : Hope this video may help you

2018-11-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. May I know if you have updated the firmware of the DJI Phantom 3 Standard to its latest one? Please make sure you adjust the antenna to the optimal range during the flight, and fly it farther firstly then higher, do not keep it straight above your head. For reference I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on the remote controller antenna best practices. Thank you.

2018-11-26
Use props
Leewilmus
New

South Africa

Please can someone help I am using iPhone XS with latest firmware updated on phantom 3 standard and latest app but my drone keeps wanting to do a emergency landing keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the control. I have tried all the obvious things found online what am I doing wrong
2018-12-27
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Leewilmus Posted at 12-27 00:24
Please can someone help I am using iPhone XS with latest firmware updated on phantom 3 standard and latest app but my drone keeps wanting to do a emergency landing keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the control. I have tried all the obvious things found online what am I doing wrong

What is disconnected the WIFI or control signal?
2018-12-27
Use props
Leewilmus
New

South Africa

Peterx Posted at 12-27 10:52
What is disconnected the WIFI or control signal?

Hi thanks for response my RC keeps loosing signal so it's connecting then disconnecting during flight every few seconds.  So the controller signal
2018-12-27
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

May be it´s an issue with the birdside or RC side antenna. Did the bird land rough a little bit? May be the plug on the antenna sits not properly on the transmitter board (RC) or receiver board(bird).
Do you enabled the WIFI in airplane mode? If not then try it before you have a look on to the antennas. Both Apple devices have more radiation power than an Android device.
2018-12-27
Use props
Leewilmus
New

South Africa

I have opened rc and no loose cables, any idea how I can test the board?
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules