Litchi Basic OTG Question
1384 8 2018-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charliejspark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286654 ft
United Kingdom

I am strting to use Litchi,still a newbie at it and not got past FPV, but everywhere I go says that OTG and Litchi and Spark not yet comaptable.  Yet when I use Litchi with my OTG cable there seems to be no problem.
Is using an OTG cable just a problem in ceratin areas or a daft thing to do at all?

2018-11-26
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

OTG is way better without it i get image lag and less range
the app will give u a warning but it does not mean u should be worried if everything works fine then u are good
2018-11-26
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Does work for me, too!
Litchi complains, but it may be just the same like before (with go4):
Probably OTG is not officially approved for 3 party app's?
2018-11-26
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks - OTG it is then!
2018-11-26
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

There has been reports Litchi reads OTG connection as occusync. This is prob the reason why Litchi say connection is not Spark compatible.
Anyway, I use OTG on my Spark with Litchi all the time.
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Charliejspark. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a 3rd party apps because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. Thanks for your understanding. Have a safe and happy flying.
2018-11-26
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-26 06:45
Hello and good day Charliejspark. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a 3rd party apps because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. Thanks for your understanding. Have a safe and happy flying.

Stephen thanks for the reminder but I do think that Litchi is well established and whilst you would of course like us to use DJI Go which I do I also note that you cooperate with Litchi on certain aspects.
Litchi is no substitute for DJI Go but it does offer some different functions ideal for cinematography
DJI GO and Litchi both have their place in the DJI world even though if I have a flyaway using Litchi the fault is totally mine!
But thanks for gently reminder.
2018-11-26
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

Charliejspark Posted at 11-26 09:21
Stephen thanks for the reminder but I do think that Litchi is well established and whilst you would of course like us to use DJI Go which I do I also note that you cooperate with Litchi on certain aspects.
Litchi is no substitute for DJI Go but it does offer some different functions ideal for cinematography
DJI GO and Litchi both have their place in the DJI world even though if I have a flyaway using Litchi the fault is totally mine!

what are the advantages of
Litchi?
its 24$ i Believe so what do u get?
2018-11-26
Use props
Charliejspark
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SAADHERO Posted at 11-26 10:23
what are the advantages of
Litchi?
its 24$ i Believe so what do u get?

Others better placed to answer. I am a newcomer to it but already love being able pre-program a route at home and then set by Spark off on it. Produces results much better than I could do flying with DJI GO. But still using DJI for free flight.
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules